Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B positive

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepatitis B positive

I have HBsAg- positive, Anti HBc IgM- negative, Anti HBc(total)- positive, HBeAG-low positive, Anti HBe-positive, HBV DNA count-351000000

is there any possibility to make HBsAg negative. what treatment I need to take, and how long the treatment to be continued.
It is possible but after years of treatment , other experts here will advice on best treatment but you need to do Hbsag (iu/ml) , fibroscan , liver function tests , vitd test.

Your hbvdna is high but will go down once you start treatment but you have to start.

Best of luck
raja we are nearly in same conditions and we wll start treatemt i think at the same time good luck for us
My HBVDNA was 557 000 000 (557 million) just  6 months ago before treatment. Now I am on Entecavir treatment for 6 months and HBV DNA 450.

Do not worry about HBV DNA numbers. It is very easy to decrease..