Hepatitis B recovery
Excuse my english first. I am from small eastern europe-country and I can't get the answers that I need from the doctors here.
I am 27,male.
I got hepatitis,type B last december(10 months),and I stayed in a hospital for 18 days. It was bad and serious infection,including the gall bladder. I took antibiotycs,and I started to recover. Next four blood test ( I made every two monts) showed always:

HbsAg negative: index - 0.416
HbsAb positive  -304.50
Anticorps anti cores totals positive 0.009

ALT  - 13 (august)
GGT - 13
fosfatasa alc. - 58.

That looks good,and I feel Ok,but I still feel that heavyness under my ribs,and sometimes,when I stay sitting at the computer even pain. MY bowel movements are most of time clay/yellow,and I have still little yellow colour on my sclera.
Is this going to stay as this?
The thing is that I want to start sports again (fitnes,swimming),but I don't know if I am already cured/heald and if this is a good idea. Do I have to pay attention to that discomfort or it is usual. This is my first question.
Also: I'm I still contagious(my gums are somethimes bleeding),can I spear virus to my girlfriend?
I don't know how long it does take for the liver to recover. I keep diet,I don't drink,but I have that discomfort,and I"m confused.

I hope to find you all in good health whit these questions,and I wish you fast recovery and successful treatment.

Harry.

You should get a treatment. Your girlfriend shoud get the vaccine if she hasn't already. Theres ia new drug called Hepsera My doctor recomend. Talk to your specialist about alternatives.
Thanks. This medicine Hepsera is for chronic hepatitis,my(mine) was acute.

"
Home About Hepsera
Text Zoom  
About Hepsera
Hepsera