Hepatitis B titer and alcohol
Does alcohol hepatitis effect the results of a Hep B titer?  Thanks for your help.
welll if you have the vaccine then no it doesnt.. if you are vaccinated , titers should show antibodies.. alcohol is bad for you health regardless

good luck
It may increase your ALT and AST.
I don't have the vaccine, I'm getting the titer for school.  I didn't know if the Hep B titer only checked for the virus or overall liver health.    Not a big drinker but I went out to a friends get together the night before the blood test and had some drinks.    thank you for the answers.
well, then i would do the test not just for school but for the same of knowing and living at ease.. it is a good time to get vaccinated ofcourse.. better safe than sorry so ask for the vaccine when you go in .

also as mentioned in cajim's reply, drinking alcohol raise the level of your liver panel's ALT and AST.

hepB titer tests for the presence of antibodies for hep B and thats is why i assumed you were vaccinated before. if your work or school required over all health then a simple blood test including liver panel would have done the job .