Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B? transmission

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepatitis B? transmission

Can one get hepatitis B from frottage?  Genital to genital contact without insertion.

Thanks.
Is there bodily fluid exchange? The lesser there is, the safer it is.
She was just rubbing on me, there was no insertion for her fluids to get into me unless I guess if there was a break in my skin.  She also gave me oral for about 15 seconds.  Does saliva transmit the virus? Or is it mainly via blood?   Also, I heard that many people can fight off hep b. When someone fights it off, does that mean its gone from the body?  

Thanks for your help.
Does she have HBV?  Do you have a break in the skin?  Blood transmits HBV much more than saliva.  Yes 95% adults fight it off and become immune.  Maybe these chances are all small, but you are concerned because the chances are not zero.

Maybe you can get vaccinated or avoid contacts that give you a chance of exposure, however small.

If the contacts were already made, monitor your HBsAg (you want negative) and anti-HBs (you want positive).

Best

I dont have a break in the skin that I can tell anyways.  I dont know if she had it so Im left to guess at this point.  I feel like I have symptoms of it though.  I feel muscle pains abdominal pain as well and my stools are loose but not watery.  I move my bowels once a day in the morning as normal but its just loose.  I dont feel any nausea or lack of apetite or jaundice or lack of energy.  Im fine in all those areas.  

What are the "most common" symptoms to have?

Thanks for all your help.  
>>>What are the "most common" symptoms to have?

* Loss of appetite
    * Nausea and vomiting
    * Weakness and fatigue
    * Abdominal pain, especially around your liver
    * Dark urine
    * Yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)
    * Joint pain