Hepatitis B viral load and status
Hi  Friends,
     Thanks to you people sharing your views. I have gone through almost all the post . I am a Hep B patient from India. 5 months back , untill my condition was abnormal, having series of hiccups continuously for 6-7 days. I went to my doctor. after series of blood test, I was tolled that i have been infected to HBV. my viral load was 1,25,600/ml. HBSAG +, HBEAG +, bilirubin 42 mg/dl, alt 3200 U/l, ast 2800 U/l. I was really dying in the hospital. I was not able to Breathe properly. After some effort from my doctor, i was saved. i was given lot of medicines. now after 4 and half months from then i was tolled to revisit my doctor. withing this time i was monitoring continously over my condition every month through blood test for ast/alt. Now, when i visited my doctor, again did some sort of blood test. This time HBSAG +, HBSEAG -,HBEAB -, bilirubin 0.7  mg/dl ,alt 28 u/l and viral load 14 IU/ml. My doctor seem to be happy, But i didnt understand what was going on. Some body can you help me with this reading. I have started living alone, everybody left me, no body willing to be on my side, lost my gf as well. Please somebody little help here.

you had an acute hbv and you are recovering, hbsag and hbeag should become negative in 6-12 months, recheck it until negative
since hbvdna is already almost und it is very rare that you get cronic, hbv gets cronic almost only at birth, only 3-5% adults gets cronic

hbvdna has no meaning for clearance, hbv will be cleared when you develop hbsab antibody as said above this may require 6-12months