Hepatitis B
I got my blood test result . My HBsAg is positive and HBeAg is negative. I am a Hepatitis carrier . And I am planing to have a baby. What kind of test do I need to do before that?

hbvdna pcr and if detactable take tenofovir in order to avoid failure of vaccine.the baby must have vaccine and hbig at birth

if you plan to cure hbv and try to clear it check hbsag quantity in iu/ml by abbott architect and after you have the baby and finish breast feeding add interferon to tenofovir, hbsag quant decreasing will confirm clearance of virus and interferon must be kept until hbsag undetactable

if no hbsag decrease by 24 weeks on this combination you can stop both interferon and tenofovir but with carefull monitoring of hbvdna ast/alt
I have been a hepatitis carrier for 6 years, there is no symptoms.
I got the virus from my mum when I was born,
Can this be cured and do I need to take medicine.
I got some information on line. They said I only need to have the baby get vaccine after birth. Is that correct?
Thanks.
that is correct...hepb can be a very dormant virus as long as you take care of yourself. But para 100% sure you get your baby to have the complete set of vaccinations and also the booster...