Hepatitis B Community
Hepatitis B....need some answers..

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepatitis B....need some answers..

My boyfriend has been sick all his life. He was born with the birth defect "Water on the Brain" also know as Hydrocephalus as a child. He got surgery for it when he was 7 and 8. He was born in Kazakhstan so we know none of his birth defects or what diseases he may have had when he was born or anything below the age of 7 or 8. His adopted mother told him his birth mother died of Hepatitis B and that he had also had it as well. His friend took him and got him tested for Hepatitis through blood work and it said he was clear of any type of Hepatitis.When he turned 19 we received his medical records from a Children hospital in San Diego and every medical paper said he had Hepatitis B and one said he didn't have it and another said he had Hepatitis C. Should we get a second guess for it..Should I get tested for Hepatitis B. I would like to trust the doctors word but I think she may be wrong deep down.
Take a look at the Hep B forum --->  http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Hepatitis-B/show/223