Hepatitis B's effect on Hepatitis C
I tested Reactive to the Hep B Core Antibody and Non-Reactive to the Hep B surface Antigen. I have Hepatitis C.   Does anyone know if being reactive to hep b core will increase the damage to my liver?  My enzymes are in the high range, wondering if the Hep B is making it worse?  Thanks!

hcv usually suppress hbv but doesnt eradicate it toatally, you should get rid of hcv first by interferon+new antivirals combo and then take care of hbv by hi sensitivity hbvdna pcr to determine if it is eradicated or occult

while hcv is present it usually makes no harm like in your case where hbsag is negative and hbvdna undetactable (if hbvdna is detactable you have hbsag mutant)

hbsag mutant can be confirmed by hbsag architect by abbott or hbsag by siemens or roches, not by old assays which are still used in US, canada, UK