Hepb and pregnancy
Hello all, I was diagnosed with chronic Hepb in August of 2013.   I am hbeag nagative. My liver levels are all normal. And my viral load is 2,400 copies. I've been married for about a year and a half. My husband and I are aware that with a healthy and carefull life style chances are I'll be ok for a long time. The only thing is that we keep avoiding the subject of children. I have read that the chances of the kid getting the disease is now down to 5%. And with carefull care of a well knowledgable gynecologist and my liver doctor  I want to begin the process of having a child. it's seems here in this community they're a lot of people with real like experiences. Has anyone had a baby here in the forum, if so please if you don't mind share your experience with me.   Ofcourse I think of all the factors of hep b. but my main concern is will and be able to have a healthy hepb  free child, or children.
Thank you kindly,
Dea
:(( once again I have no response to my question. This is not the first time this question of Mine has went unanswered or remarked. ...