Hepatitis B Community
Hepb and pregnancy

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hepb and pregnancy

Hello all, I was diagnosed with chronic Hepb in August of 2013.   I am hbeag nagative. My liver levels are all normal. And my viral load is 2,400 copies. I've been married for about a year and a half. My husband and I are aware that with a healthy and carefull life style chances are I'll be ok for a long time. The only thing is that we keep avoiding the subject of children. I have read that the chances of the kid getting the disease is now down to 5%. And with carefull care of a well knowledgable gynecologist and my liver doctor  I want to begin the process of having a child. it's seems here in this community they're a lot of people with real like experiences. Has anyone had a baby here in the forum, if so please if you don't mind share your experience with me.   Ofcourse I think of all the factors of hep b. but my main concern is will and be able to have a healthy hepb  free child, or children.
Thank you kindly,
Dea
:(( once again I have no response to my question. This is not the first time this question of Mine has went unanswered or remarked. ...