How can I get negative from HBsAg?( Assuming that i'm positive from the test)
If you have Hepatitus already then there is nothing that you can do to clear it. If you are acute then you just have to sit and wait for your immune system to do it's work and kick it out of your system. If you are chronic then there is no cure as of yet and you need to monitor it well and keep healthy by being liver friendly.
Brit
So you mean to say that there is no chance for me to have negative result from HBsAg even if take approved drugs for Hep B? Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart..
you need to learn a lot more to take care of yourself. Read this first:
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepB-Introduction--Welcome-Page/show/34?cid=153
If you are diagnosed chronic which sounds like that is what you may be saying then no there is no cure. The drugs you are given are very powerful at getting the HBV down to an undetectable level which means less harm to the liver but you would still have the actual virus in your body. The drugs stop the virus in it's tracks from multiplying over and over again but the actual HBsAg is still in your body. However there are said to be around 1-5% of chronics each year who actually manage to clear the virus. So you could be one of the lucky ones! The thing to always remember is that the treatments are excellent today and very good at getting your HBV DNA down to UND levels which means you become less infectious to others and generally have a better health all round. But you still need to have a doctor monitor you every 6months or so and must tell all future partners that you have the virus. If you are acute it is an altogether different story as you have a good chance of clearing the virus completely and being immune for the rest of your life.
Do you know what you are in terms of chronic or acute?
Brit