How long ago...?
I know it's personal, but how many years have you guys been chronic hb?  Or when did you find out you are chronic?  Me I just found out 3 weeks ago, going to be a month next Thursday.
I found out it 2 years ago, before that I have no idea I got chronic hepatitis b. I got it in my very young age. I do not no exactly but I assume when I was 13. It means I have been it over 4 decades. And also I have strongly beleive that my inactive hep b is reactivated by iron supplement I was taking. Before I was diagnosed, my liver enzymes were slightly higher for 1 year but never tested for hep b. So I wasted time to start antiviral and even past 2 years I did not pay much attention except taking entecavir. Finally, I was diagnosed cirrhosis. I joined this community 3 months ago, I have learned a lot considering myself lucky to find this group. 2 months ago, i set plan for treatment including supplements, diet and exercise in addition to antiviral based on my reading and suggestion of members. My condition is not good but I decided to do my best. So you should concentrate to monitor better in order to not get my stage. You can get a lot of good information from this community.
I found about it before 6 months ago... You might check again after 6 months, as it might be acute and will clear. The real definition of chb is 6 months where the hbsag is persistent.
did you do a fibroscan or biopsy to confirm cirrhosis? NAPS are known to reverse fibrosis and cirrhosis over time. If you were a inactive carrier for a long time, you should have no liver damage. How did you confirm cirrhosis? Did you check platelets, white blood cells, fibroscan ?
I found out when I was 16 but due to transfusion from being born very premature we can gather I've had HBV since birth.  Found out donating blood at a high school blood drive.  I'm now 42 and my liver is in good shape, with good biopsies and 4.3 kpa Fibroscan.  This can change, so I make sure to monitor the HBV.  I wanted to tell you this because one can live a normal life.  I've never felt sick from HBV, it just hangs out as I say.
most of us contracted hep b at birth or at a very young age. i was born with hep b.
Yes it is confirmed, I got my 1st fibroscan on November 2015, 12.6 kpa. I have never had biopsy, my Fibrosure was F3 on March 2015 but I thougth that test is not reliable for hep b pt, because it is evaluated for hep c pts. I was wrong. Now I beleive my fibrosis has started before I was taking antiviral since the time my liver enzyme increased.
I hope your fibrosis start reversing with NUCS. Did you start NUCS 2 months ago? Some members here have reversed cirrhosis check older post.