How to get HBsAg POSITIVE to NEGATIVE ?
Hello friends,

Recently i got selected  a job for gulf . After that i went through medical test. They reported HbSag is POSITIVE. So, my VISA processing is stopped due to this. So, i was frustrated and worried abt this.

I went to Gastroeneterologist to check up from side. My initial blood Results are as below:

HBsAg : POSITIVE
HIV I & II : NEGATIVE
HBeAg : 0.3 it means NEGATIVE ( UP TO 0.9 IT IS NEGATIVE
S.G.P.T : 22.56 U/L ( Normal values are 5 - 40 U/L )

And doctor told everything is normal , but HBsAg is showing +ve. So, he suggested to one more blood sample tests. The results are:
Anti HCV by CMIA : observed values are NON REACTIVE ( 0.08 ) and given refernce range upto 1 : Non reactive & more than 1 : Reactive.

HBV DNA quantification -COBAS:  1407 IU/ml
Log Value : 3.15

and i met doctor. Doctor told as per medical reports u r health is perfectly normal. and also HBV DNA virus is showing very very less quantity. So, right now u dont require any medication.u come after 06 months to check up. But iam worried abt my offer which i got in gulf. for HBsag should get -ve.
Can any one help me by seeing my medical results?
Can any help me how to get HBsAg +ve to -ve ?
please help me. as per doctor my medical reports ate normal but b'coz of HBsag +ve my offer is going to cancel?

you have cronic hbv with low replication and little/no liver damage

the only treatments that might work are immune modulators therapies, check hbsag quantity by architect in iu/ml and if low alinia (nitazoxanide) alone or combined with interferon might make it negative by a couple of years therapy, at the moment no other ways to even have chances of hbsag negative

hbsag less than 1500iu/ml can have very good results with above drugs but it takes years.also keep monitoring because you have cronic hbv infection and it doens stay inactive all the time but may reverse to active any time