Hepatitis B Community
I AM HEPA B POSITIVE< CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MY BLOOD TESTS RESULT?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

I AM HEPA B POSITIVE&lt; CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN MY BLOOD TESTS RESULT?

Hi To everyone, can someone help me ? I am hepa b positive and I want to know my condition. I have already gone to the hospital but the doctor didn't  discuss me my condition. I have here my blood tests result

HbsAg Screening - positive
HBeAg-  cut-off value (1.00) Patient's count (0.923) - Negative
SGPT-  9.0 - 72.0
Anti HBs cut-off value (0.771) patient's count ( 0.331) - Non reactive

Pls help me. I'm so depressed, I don`t know how did I acquire this I'm still virgin and I don't use drugs.
You have chronic hbv.
we become chronic hbv in childhood when our immune system is not matured. 95% Adults if infected have  acute hbv and recover after 6-9 month with  hbv immunity and usually without any symptoms.
So hbv it is not a disease of amoral behavior or dirty life style. The reason we have hbv is either from birth from our mothers or due to the  imperfect health care system -- dirty needles in the hospitals broken sterilsators etc.
the way you got the virus was absolutely out of your control, even if you sit locked all your adulthood you would have it anyway.
You are positive to HbsAg w/c indicates an infection with HepaB. I can't really say if you're in acute or chronic infection since you posted an incomplete results w/ incomplete history.
What do I have to tell you ? I am willing to answer anything.
What should I do to get rid of it? :(
Is it still possible to have this even I get vaccinated? My mom said I have complete vaccination before. I'm just worried about my nieces, they already have their vaccination is it possible that they can also have this ? Pls. tell me everything about it. pls pls pls :( I'm so depressed.
You can not get rid of it. But you can well live with it. Check you liver on fibroscan and ultrasound, hbsag quantity, hbv dna PCR quantity, lft.

eat healthy food avoid alcohol and tabaco.
Even though you had completed the standard 3-dose vaccination, the vaccination would be useless if you were already infected BEFORE your vaccination. If you were vaccinated at birth, you would still have a chance to be infected vertically from your mother if you mother had a very high viral load at the time.
You have given us very few test results. As Arger suggested, you may still only have acute but not chronic Hepatitis B.
Chronic Hepatitis B is a very manageable disease, you need to know it and get treated when necessary. Go a see an experienced liver doctors and get more tests done.
Thank you guys. I appreciate all of your response. How about my nieces? their mother is free of hbv and they are done with vaccination, 3shots of vaccine right ?
To be sure, have your nieces tested for HbsAb.