Hepatitis B Community
I found this interesting reading

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

I found this interesting reading

http://www.tum.de/en/about-tum/news/press-releases/short/article/30815/
Thanks for sharing. Though we know any future hope would take time but it does prove that the medical advancement will constantly change the landscape of HepB treatment, a lot of times in unexpected ways for non-professionals like us. Keep faith to the future!
Definitely keep hope and faith alive to the future my hep B buddy.

But also I think it is down to us to keep our eyes on these researchers/pharma's make sure they don't brush a cure under the carpet.

ShawshankHK what do you think about REP9AC'?
I'm probably not the best one to give an opinion. I have very limited background in medicine, and I read what everyone else has read. So I guess judging by the results it looks very promising, as people here all feel. It is also a fact that it has dragged on for >2-3 years with low development transparency. Personally I'm a big buyer of this thing.

A lot of people in this forum complain (conspire) about big pharma companies trying to put pressure on any promising drugs that could bring a cure since that probably means the end of their nucs sales. Though I tend to disagree (unless proved true), I propose that in terms of big pharma pressure (if it exists), ARC-520 and its developer Arrowhead Research is in a better position. Simply because it's listed company.

Listed company opens doors for all investors who believe in the story, from Arrowhead Research's shareholding structure we do see serious funds (institutional investors, company that does nothing but seeking the next big thing) participating. I'm not saying these bigger investors can help the company fend off big pharma harassment when it comes, but that we should assume these people know full well about such risk when they decide whether or not to put their money in Arrowhead Research. We should trust their judgement.

Arrowhead Research stock has gone through the roof since 2013, this has drawn really a lot of wall street argument as whether this is the next biotech bubble. Lucky so far I have not seen anyone trying to reasoning this stock's failure, basically they all they "it's left for time to prove". Also, nobody brought up the topic of big pharma pressure.

I know that a lot of people in this forum are frustrated with the slow progress of these relatively smaller companies, either ARC 520 or Rep 9AC', but at least I can tell from ARC 520's case that, big pharma conspiracy is not a mainstream concern.

I am not from medical background, so hopefully this can help you from the angle I see it.
I do appreciate your opinion. ARC520 Is not anticipated to wipe out cccdna but still creating antibodies is better than anything else on the market.. I'm guessing you are in Hong Kong right?