Hepatitis B Community
I got hep b, im male 27 yr

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

I got hep b, im male 27 yr

Can I marry a woman who did not get hap b , is that possible to get baby..
who's got hbv you or the woman, i guess it is you

the answer is of course yes but both the woman and the baby need hbv vaccine if they never had hbv and so are not protected by hbsab antibody, just check with your doctor for this, nothing to worry aabout
thanks for your reply , .... ...   ,,,, 5 months ago I went to donete my blood then they said i got hep -b.. ,,,so I did not go to see doctor for that.. I search to internet i found that medicine are very expensive for me,,, so is there any cheap why that I can take care of my body...  and thanks for your info.. currently i did not taking any medicine ,,, so please give me advice
you must at least check if virus is active by hbvdna pcr also if it is expensive, if it is lower than 2000iu/ml or undetactable you don t need any treatment

you should also check liver damage to be 100% safe but i guess it is to expensive for you so just check hbvdna pcr every 6 months if it satys within that low range treatment is not strictly necessary

just live a healthy life, fresh food, many vegetable, no fats/meat, only white low fat meat, this way if hbvdna is low you should not develop liver damage