I wanna try rep9ac for chronic HBV
how can I try replicor and where ?, I'm ready to spend money to  go to any place to get rid of HBsAG,, please help
Just I want to be a volunteer for any Non-Nucleoside Antivirals research for REP 9AC  or Myrcludex B,,,, Thanks
It may be better for you to write to Replicor, the Canadian company that is developing REP9AC. Email the MD, he is always helpful. Their website is: www.replicor.com
thank you so much I emailed them ,,, this is what they said :

We are planning a new trial in western Europe which should hopefully start very soon. There is no trial yet planned in the USA.

I would expect that you will hear more news from our website over the next 6 months about our new results.

Things are progressing well although always too slowly for those waiting for the treatment to become available.

Thank you for your interest in our efforts.

Best regards.
This is a good question. How to get Replicors drug. Unfortunately there is not even a date in mind. :(
Is there any trial of rep planned for India? Years after years are passing n only talks going on.its better to participate any of its trial and get the drug. Rep9 is being discussed on this forum from 2010