Hepatitis B Community
Im Male & I have Hepa B. I dont have GF for a long time any site fo...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Im Male & I have Hepa B. I dont have GF for a long time any site for a chat

Year 2001 when i found out that i have Hepa B. My life has change I was totaly sad & shy. But I never give up try to look for the medicine that will cure hepa B. I try all the medicine from doctor but it not work. I try alternative medicine especially Korean Ginseng which is very expensive but it `didnt work for me i believe it really work but the problem is you have to rest and eat without salt food mostly steam food from fish and vagetables. But because of very expensive I stop to take it. I try ascorbic acid which is called vitamins C. I believe It depends on our bodies if & how will response for that kind of medicine. other are getting well because of their Body inmune system. It is also need to be dicipline on what we eaten while take altenative medicine. we should avoid eat more meat with Oil. Alcohol should avoid drink water always. We should be balance our food more vagetable and fruits witout any preservative or any chemical ingredience. it will take time to become negative in Hepa B. I will not give up to become well.

Untill now I dont Have GirlFriend Maybe Because this is my Life But if you have know which web site to chat with just reply me I need female to talk with. It really difficult for me especially if im Hot. Hehe just kidding... But thats Life Im still has Faith because remember theres always hope Just keep on goin Life is full of challege, sadness & Hapiness.

Cheers!!
Thank you, Cruncher, for sharing your attempts.  Could you provide more details and sources?

I too am trying a treatment method that is somewhat similar to yours.  See this thread for more:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/458687?post_id=post_2613318

Hello to everyone here. i,m a hepa B patient from birth, and never knew what it was all about,untill when i was pregnant for my second child, then i was being told by the doctor that i,m a chronic hepaB patient. I asked the Doctor what kind of illness it was, then he explained it to me. i was adviced to tell my partner to do hepaB test too, which he did, and he had the anti-bodies. i was so happy he was not, and couldn,t be infected. my childtren too are being vacinated immediately they are born. so i.m so happy i have a family, and i live with family. but since then, i,ve not been happy for living with this kind of desease.  my mum then told me i was born with it, and she too had it, which later on disappeared. but since 2003, i,m always afraid, even though i go for check ups, but i,m told that i need no medicine, cuz its just too little in my blood. i,ve been trying to get information on how it could be cured, and i,ve been in contact with dr mary yee who cures it with traditional herbs. email- ***@****. i just odered the complete dose, and  i,ve just started using it. so if anyone is also interested, you can coantact her via her email. i just decided to share this with u.