Inactive Hep B
Question 1: I have Inactive Hep B and have had Heb B since birth, and I would like to know what is the percentage of getting liver cancer?
Question 2: As I have Hep B, I have my off days and my good days, as I'm very tired ill feeling and I run out of energy fast. (I'm 23 and I weight at 185 lbs and I'm 5' 7 feet)
Question 3: If I decide to have a child it has to be planned correct? Although; will the mother have a chance to get Hep B during pregnancy?
Question 4: Do you recommend: Adefovir dipivoxil, Alpha interferon, Lamivudine, and of these drugs for being inactive but once in awhile gets a inflamed liver, as well as my last reading was that I had "High Fibrous".

Thank you and much appreciated  
1) For males, those infected at birth, if unmonitored, and untreated (when disease reactivates), it's about 25-30%.  But it depends on lots of factors.
2) Are you sure you have an inactive disease?  What's your "e" status and HBV DNA?
3) The mother should be vaccinated with immunity confirmed against HepB before having unprotected sex with you.  Then this is a non-issue.
4) You need more info, labs (a series of them) to determine the need for treatment.  HepB is not like a headache (where you pop a couple of pills when you have a headache and stop when you don't)
steven, that percentage seems high for liver cancer...are you sure?  I thought that was the percentage that develop cirrhosis or  HCC...not just HCC.  Am I wrong?
I think it's HCC.  But these numbers are from old Asian studies, where there was no info on HepB and where the sample made no lifestyle adjustments, dranked, and smoked themselves silly.  I think if you do a study now with people like you,me, and cajim, that number would be much lower (hopefully ;)

I remembered I asked this question to my GI in the beginning, and he said, "you don't want to know.  It's about 30% risk for HCC, but that's when we didn't know anything".
Looks like you are Caucasian.  If your genotype is A, you have elevated ALT and low viral activity, then the IFN that your friend used to get cured may work for you too.  Bring it up with your doctor and see what he/she says.

To protect your future children, you need to make sure that your wife has positive anti-HBs and your children receive timely vaccination as soon as they are born.

Best.