Hepatitis B Community
Interpretation of HBV DNA test needed

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Interpretation of HBV DNA test needed

Got a HBV DNA test result, which reads < 142 x10(3) copies/ml.  Not sure if it means less than 142000 copies/ml.  Suppose it is the case.  Does it indicate that my HBV DNA is positive?  And is this number low, medium, or high?  Other data are:

HBsAg +
HBsAb -
HBcAb +
HBeAg -
HBeAb +

What stage am I in then?  How much danger am I facing now?  Thanks.
i am not a dr, but based on the above results:
a) r u sure your HBsAB reading is not postive? the reason i asked is that all other HbAb showed positive.
b) assuming your HBsAB is negative, with your HBsAg postive, you are infected.  it is possible that you just got infected with the virus and your body has not produced the antibodi for the surface antigen.  however, your dna viral count meant 142,000, and that is high.