Is HBS AG positive is curable and how to get treatment
I have HBS AG Positive for more than six years. I come to know about this, while I did my medical checkup for my office. I would like to know
a. what are the symptoms
b. whether it is curable
c. how to get treatment for this.

Kindly advise me.
Chronic Hepatitis B generally has no symptoms until it has progressed to a serious liver disease stage. There are no cures at the moment, but there are very effective treatments to control the illness so that it does not progress to a serious stage. Chronic Hepatitis B is a chronic disease meaning a person will have it for life, therefore it must be managed and monitored for a long time. The best thing is to find an experienced doctor who specialized in the treatment of Hepatitis B and place yourself under his/her care. Most doctors have very little experience or knowledge in treating Hepatitis B and therefore can treat unnecessary or complicate treatments. You can also educate yourself by visiting websites such as www.hepb.org and www.hbvadvocate.org.