Hepatitis B Community
Is my hep b test conclusive after 80 days

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hello there i posted this question many times but did not got a good answer is my hep b  and hep c conclusive after 80 days or should i need another testing i heard on a forum by a doctor that it is sufficent kindly any expert that can answer my question.
no there are rare cases of hbv starting infection after 6 months, get hbv vaccine so you don t have to worry about hbv

as to hcv there is no vaccine and dont know about window period
actually i want to know about is 80 days safe for atleast hep b.
i am sorry to say that there are alot of people willing to help about hiv but about hep b there is no one to help.
hbv is mostly a benign illness with no danger at all for health and most of the time you dont even need drugs, please do not even think to compare hbv and hiv
with no danger at all for health

of course you have to know you have it and monitor if therapy is needed or you just have no damage from it
would hep b blood test at 4 months and 3 weeks so 128 days or 19 weeks be conclusive?