Hepatitis B Community
Is there a cure for HEPATITIS B

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Is there a cure for HEPATITIS B

di ko lam pno mgccmula...di ko lam pno me punta d2..pero THANK GOD!. i know dis is not an accident na maview ko ang site na to...gaya nyo meron din me hepa b..nlaman ko lng..nung ngaaply me punta dubai..then cnbi sken..di me pwede dhil meron me hepa B..halos mawala lhat ng pngarap ko ng malam ko un!pra akong sinampal...grbe di ko lam gagawin ko..ilang months me ngkulong ng bhay..pra akong mbabaliw..iyak me ng iyak! pero..LIFE MUST GO ON! kc d nman titigil ang ikot ng mundo dhil lng sa my hepa b ako..til now meron p rin me reactive cia..pero ang sbi sken di nkakahaw..and evry 3mos..nid ko mgpacheck up.. ung last n check up ko..july 27..bumababa ung range ko..and im praying ng magtuloy tuloy na to..i believe in GOD that "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN HIM" GUYS..LETS ALL PRAY...FOR EACH ONE OF US!
TRANSLATED:
"I don't know how to start...don't know how i got here [to this site], but thank God! I know this isn't an accident that i viewed this site. Like all of you, I also have hepa b; I just found out; after I applied to go to Dubai. Then they told me that I couldn't because I have hepa B. All my dreams fell apart after I found out. As if I got slapped in the face. I don't know what i'm going to do. I have locked myself inside at home for months. I'm feel like i'm going crazy. I just cry and cry. But- Life must go on! After all, the world won't stop turning just for me. Up to now, it is still "reactive". But I was told i cannot spread it. And every three months, I need a check-up. Last got checked on July 27. The range is going down, and i pray it continues to go down. I believe in God that "all things are possible in Him" Guys, let's all pray...for each one of us!"

Comments:
Since you posted originally in Tagalog, I assume you are Filipino. When you were rejected to work in Dubai, you obviously had no symptoms. And coming from that your area, where there is a lot of hepB cases, it is likely that you've had it all your life and only found out now, just like many young people in your situation are discovering.

You only need to be checked once a year (ultrasound and blood tests) if your readings are all normal. Not 3 months as you've said. Sometimes doctors will want to test you every 6 months if there is family history of serious liver problems or if there is a lot of DNA, i.e. it is actively replicating.

I wish I can write in Tagalog as well as I can interpret it, but I can't. I hope you guys don't mind if I occasionally translate original posts to English just so other people can read and understand it.