Hepatitis B Community
Is there a way not to detect Hep B in the blood so a person can pass me...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Is there a way not to detect Hep B in the blood so a person can pass medical test abroad

Is there a way to hide Hep B during medical examination? I was told by a doctor that  they gave prophylaxis unto one patient before who initially failed a medical test to Japan and eventually pass after doing the procedure.
For jobs and schools, many people with HBV in China ask a friend to go to the blood test.  Because of the ignorance and prejudice against HBV there.
You not answer my question, the test happens in philippines not in japan. It just so happen the person is bound to work in japan but got tested in philippines for pre-departure medical test.