Hepatitis B Community
Kedney Problem

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Kedney Problem

My uncle has suffering very serious Kidney Problem for last 3 to 4 years.
Recently Dr. Say that both kidneys are working 40% only.
Now, I want to know how to increase working condition of it ? please suggest me.
And how is this hep b related ? He is using antivirals ?
I don't think a forum will answer such complex questions as to what is the reason of kidney failing.

this is hbv community, anyway he has some kidneys function so it is easy to reverse it and diet is the same foa all diseases whatver the organ it looks like the damaging foods are the same:

no processed foods with chemicals, only fresh organic food with no chemicals and no sugars
no diaries, no eggs, no meat, no cheese, no fats

very low protein and very low charb diet
fresh vegetables as mush a s possible
legumes few
fish but you have to be sure it is not polluted by metals, fresh fish

supplements
coq10 (check if the source is away from japan to much radiation there, if no source available better not to use this)
baking soda with some fresh lemon juice (about 1 teaspoon per day), check urine ph to stay around 7.the major job of kidneys is balance ph, this way you are doing a heavy job  yourself by keeping alkaline/acid in balance
barley is reported as a diuretic check online how to use it

check online studies on gcmaf and kidneys failure reversal, there is very few patients on this but since gcmaf activates stemcells it is probable there can be a kidneys repair from this but note "only probable" many patients on kidneys failure are needed to know if this really works

remember there are no drugs to repair kidneys so you have no choice as a healthy diet like above and supplements

if there is an hbv infection too antivirals must be taken as soon as possible because hbv damages kidneys too.the best antiviral for kidneys can be entecavir
Yeah i can confirm that. While on etv for 6 years I have never had any issues with passing urine or any pains in the kidney area.

I think this issue with tdf and kidneys is do.to dosing.  Taking half a pill causes no issues with kidneys - so seems to be based on what people report. Tdf is simply stronger.
Thank u very much............