Hepatitis B Community
Liv 52 HB

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Liv 52 HB

I have been using Liv52 HB for past 5 months. Just posting my results

Aug 2011 - 733 iu/ml
Nov 2011 - 1100 iu/ml
Feb 2012 - 1790 iu/ml

I don't think so Liv52 HB works for everyone. Thanks
For my clarification, is it Antigen quantitative or HBVDNA quantitative?
I am from hyderabad . Not finding proper lab for antigen quantitative, last two times i have given in lalpath labs here clearly saying dilution but they had given false report.Do you know any other lab here in hyderabad?

Do you Any idea of a  best doctor who listen to us and start treatment as i met many here but not willing to put me on medication.

I think TDF and add on interferon treeatment discussing here works for us and as yougers we can respond better to interferon
Sorry .

Its HbsAg Quantitative test results.

I took the same test once in Lalpath labs. Call their customer care before giving the test Ask them the lab code.

Hitech labs -chennai is the best .  Even I don't have any idea abt the best doctor since most of them are not updated , they ll start from Lam tablets .

How come Liv 52 HB guys claim that their medicine cures hbv? It is written on the literature that it helps in clearing Hbsag! Disgusting...
you can try aig located in hyderabad for blood tests and dr.p n rao for consultation in same hospital.
GP institute in hyd claims it can cure hbv but hav to verify them....donno who are genuine nd who r fake.... God hv to save us

i do consider liv52 a total failure, simleyboy was inactive carrier with very low hbsg baseline around 1000iu/ml and even alinia (nitazoxanide) lowered his hbsag to around 500iu/ml fast, so if an active carrier who has hbsag 5000-20.000iu/ml tries that it will be total failure

the only cure to clear hbv remains tenofovir and then alinia-interferon add on for now
Thanks for your reply,
GP institute is providing ayurvedic treatment for HBV. I called them by phone and spoke to them .They are confident about their claim ''CURE''. Donno . am in big confusion since i am very young (26 yrs) now willing to eliminate the disease as early as possible coz i lost my job overseas due to hbv. Which one to follow?? either ayurveda or allopathy?? Any kind suggestions from your side?? Please help me.. Thank you god bless us all..

liv52 had ridiculous studies with tests we dont even use as single patients, since we already have a cure with rates >40% in just one year i d never waste time and money elsewhere
I encourage you to try alternative medicine along with allopathy because alternative medicines like ayurveda and homeopathy donot have any side effects... currently iam on entecavir along with ayurveda and homeo to get rid of the disease... Nothing wrong to try GP institute as they say that they will cure it within 4 months,even top doctors in hyderabad are not up to date about the disease... All the best
Thank you so much for your kind reply,
     Further i heard about Pandita Elchuri , Chirumamilla muralimanohar(Through TV channels, donno how much they are capable of) .Chirumamilla has got MD in ayurveda. I am gathering informatiion about GP institute.. everybody is saying they got famous in HIV cure but not aware of HBV. I went to a.i.g.(dr.P.N.Rao) he was not willing to put me on medication except every 6 month observation.. Even i went KIMS (dr.Nagaarjuna rao),here also same responce.Hence i decided  to consult an ayurveda doc and simultaneously take some allopathy antivirals on my own choice .Really dont want want to wait for long time.

I agree with you even top doc in hyd are not aware of current treatment.
Thank you.. God bless
Yeah keep me posted about the information you gather about GP institute...it will b helpful to all the members.... Thank you
I will be visiting in this week.. i ll post the discussion..
thank you..
Pls, it is clear to me that u understand this disease very well, can u help me out with the following questions to my mail box at ***@****
1. In 2004 a colleague in the office died of Hepatatis, then I ran aa test and was negative. In 2010 another test revealed I was positive with some parameters up by some values, my doctor friend told me to relax but I got worried by the day then a doctor gave me liv52 for a while and I noticed increase in my parameters then another doctor gave me Liv52 DS and all my parameters stabilized at the same time I consistently avoided protaneous food and meat. do u think I should continue with it? any hope of cure?
In nigeria I dont think we have any centre that does viral load count, what do I do?
2. What food is best for Hb positive

3. I am married, so when i tested positive my wife did a test and was not positive, now she is taking the vaccine do think there wll be any issues for her?
4. Pls guide me out of this terrible disease, pls

i cant answer emails, it is better to share our experince here for the benefit of all

1 liv52 just showed to worsen hbv for now, a very reliable member tried it and he was even inactive carrier so the one with the weakest hbv.he is 99% sure to clear hbv on interferon+alinia+tdf but he even got active hbv and worsen very much on liv52
so i strongly suggest to avoid liv52 for now, especially because producers dd not make hbsag quant tests which are the only ones to show clearance of hbv.these tests are very easy and cheap so i assume a trial not using this test needs to hide something

nigeria has all the tests except hbsag quantity, for this you need to send samples to indian labs

2 just browse the community

3 no issues at all and you got infected as adult so you will probably clear too

test hbsag quantity in iu/ml
hbvdna pcr
hbcag igm
fibroscan

with these tests we can say if you are going to clear fast on tdf+peginterferon sequential treatment
Thanks I saw the food some minutes ago.
pls I need the indian address foy hbsag quantity test.
Hitech labs -chennai is the best, email them how to ship samples by fedex to be tested for hbsag quantity in iu/ml, tell them to make diluition because you need exact number of hbsag quantity

http://www.hitechlabsindia.com
I am a asymtomatic HbsAg carrier, which was diagnosed in 1997. I have been trying Homeopathic treatment but the test is still positive . the last test the value for HbsAg was 6.67 iu/ml ( the cutt off index is max 1. iu/ml). I am going to start liv52HB, Any suggestions, Should I try G P institute?

dont waste time and money. liv52 has proven to worsen hbv

the test y9ou ahve reported is not in iu/ml because the cutt of is not 1 for iu/ml
The report is like this:
    Technique: Electochemiluminescece( ECL)
     Normal range: 0.0-1.0 COI ( cut off index=IU/ml)
     Result: positive( 6.37)

I will talk to lab regarding the results. Is HbsAg quantitaive differnt than Elisa?

Despa19: have you visited G P Institute, any progress, pls inform for help of others.

just ask them if they used abbott architect or roches elycsys, only these two machines can make hbsag quantification

to me it is not hbsag quant because the results are number and iu/ml beside the number, also a result like 6 is unusual at this level hbv is almost cleared and totally inactive
I have located a lab for the HbsAg qunantitave test and contacted them, they replied that ," we are Conducting HBsAg Quantitative by  CMIA Method & Abbott Architect is an Instrument through which we are processing the samples. quantity is in IU/ML"

is this test OK, please advise so that I can undertake the test

yes but ask them if they make diluition for the values of hbsag higher than 250iu/ml because some labs make frauds and don t make diluition and just report hbsag>250iu/ml and of course this is useless, they must make dilition and give hbsag quantity
I am a NIgerian, I was diagonized of HBsAg positive monday July 1st, 2013. I got a job at Saudi Aramco and Iearnt I have to be Hepatitis B negative. if I forge a medical report and get the visa at Abuja, the same test will still be conducted in Saudi Arabia and if I am found positive, only God knows what will happen, Please, what should I do to be negative. I am to resume work Sept 1st. Please help me...
sorrey but there is no way to make it negative in a short time, sequential treatment tdf 3 years and peg clears in 50% but it is 4-5 years therapy if not more
Baba. Will advise you come out straight with them on ur status, as it will still be found out. Most companies carry out med checks every now and then, so will still be found out.
Its not the end of the world. And its actually illegal for them to discriminate against you cos of ur HB status. I work for a similar multinational company, and i ctually found out my status on one of the company med checks, and since i have been receiving free treatment at the company clinic for "free", all drugs inclusive. So dear baba610, if saudi aramco wont take you, there are so many others that wont discriminate, and will take you not based on ur status but based on ur technical competence and the wealth of experience you will be bringing on. Hope this inspires you!
Is this the same  as  liv52 hb http://www.himalayausa.com/herbalformulas/livercaretab.htm
Jo. Is right baba i was asked by my new company to perform blood test and on 12/12/12  was diagnosist HBV sent the nedical test to officer with a great deal of fear but i got the job with no discrimination. So if you meat to have this job with gid s will you will have it man. More over on my hearth test the diagram showed blocked artery so raised arm to god that not what i need to have this job but after redoing the test with other machine the first one gave scanty infirmation. Moreover i have a skin sikness jessner and kanof. But at the end still got the job.
HBV can not be cleared overnight. Medicines such as Interferon and Lamuvidine will help only if the viral DNA load is too high. If there are no symptoms and if LFTs are normal, then do not use these Allopathy medicines. As a Hepatologist pointed out to me in Australia, those medicines are like trump card to be taken when you really need it. If you use it upfront when the virus is not bothering you, it will not work later.

Boomi aamalaki (Phyllanthus Niruri) is a fantastic herb for Hepatitis B. If you get it, take fresh juice daily in empty stomach - 20 ML, 2 times a day. Again this is long term treatment only

what you posted is totally wrong and lamivudine is not an hbv drug from decades
australian liver specialists are among the worst together with US and UK

the cure of hbv is:
tenofovir 3-6years
tenofovir plus peginterferon add on 1-2 years

this is the only sequential treatment to clear hbv (hbsag) definitively in 50% already first year of combo
Stefan. The cure  is Replicor plus interferon or zadaxin. 3-6 months.

We have to stop talking about antivirals.
As an Australian, I must defend the reputation of the liver specialists in Australia. First of all, Professor Locarnini, a leading expert in Australia, works closely with experts from Europe, especially those from France and Italy. Prof Cooksley conducted the landmark clinical trial of using pegylated Interferon back in 2004. The liver specialists in Australia are a very close knit group and they do consult each other, so they are very well informed with the latest research and development. Our healthcare system is vastly different to that of the USA, so the doctors are not restricted by non-medical considerations. But it is true that the population of hbvers in Australia is small and the specialists may not seen a great number or wide range of patients.
of course i meant general doctors in australia, not locarnini and the best liver specialists.what australia is really missing is the use of hbsag quant

you are absolutely right about US being by far the worst healthcare in the world, not comparable to australia.UK is not yet as wonderful as US healthcare but they are working on it, they re close...