Aa
A
A
Close
Massage parlour Visit - heptatis & Stds Risk
Hi

I just visited massage parlour yesterday. I am naked with condom on and she only wearing underwear. We hug and I kissed and I sucked her breast on her bed. She does perform oral for me with my condom on.

I do French kiss too. I did touch her private part when she still with her underwear.

Later, I like to have sex. I undress her underwear and I use a new condom for sex. I did ejaculate after 3 minutes insert to her vaginal with condom. I tried not to any genital-genital condom. Only my penis which is covered by condom is insert to her vaginal.

What is my risk for STDs and heptatis? Does any action above put me to the risk?

I feel very worry now.

Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there,
Hepatitis B can be 50 to 100 times easily transmitted sexually compared to HIV. HBV has been found in saliva and there is a risk of transmission with deep kissing more so if there are open cuts or sores in the mouth. Hepatitis C is spread through contact with an infected person’s blood if there are any genital sores or cuts or menstruation. Any sexual activity which might cause abrasions, cuts, or other trauma is especially risky for transmitting these diseases. Latex condoms are almost 99% effective if used correctly or not torn. In your case the chances of acquiring any of these infections seems to be unlikely. For more queries and assistance visit a healthcare professional.
Best luck and regards!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank