Hepatitis B Community
Moving to Canada?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Moving to Canada?

After that embarrassment of the USA mens and womens curling finish, coupled with the crushing lose by our ice hockey team, I considering jumping on the bandwagon and move to Canada.  Double last place for USA curling...sheesh.
O c'mon...You guys were pretty good in that final hockey game.:)  But the luck was on our side that day.:) . April from Canada.
Yeah, I'm not as athletic as I used to be or maybe I would have tried out for the curling team....devistating loss none the less:)

Well, we did beat Canada once in hockey before the gold metal round. If we had to get beat in hockey, atleast it was on a goal scored be Sydney Crosby...most likely the best player in the NHL. I just wish Crosby played for the Nashville Predators. I can say that Predators locker room is sporting both a Gold and Silver thanks to Sutter and Weber.