Moving to Canada?
After that embarrassment of the USA mens and womens curling finish, coupled with the crushing lose by our ice hockey team, I considering jumping on the bandwagon and move to Canada.  Double last place for USA curling...sheesh.
O c'mon...You guys were pretty good in that final hockey game.:)  But the luck was on our side that day.:) . April from Canada.
Yeah, I'm not as athletic as I used to be or maybe I would have tried out for the curling team....devistating loss none the less:)

Well, we did beat Canada once in hockey before the gold metal round. If we had to get beat in hockey, atleast it was on a goal scored be Sydney Crosby...most likely the best player in the NHL. I just wish Crosby played for the Nashville Predators. I can say that Predators locker room is sporting both a Gold and Silver thanks to Sutter and Weber.