Hepatitis B Community
My All Test Result After 12 Months Treatment of Entecavir (I am cured!)...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

My All Test Result After 12 Months Treatment of Entecavir (I am cured!)

Hello Dear HBVers,

I get my all test results after 12 months Entecavir 0,5mg treatment.

According to results, hopefully, fortunately, finally, I am totally cured :)

Here are the all results;

BIOPSY
01.10.2013 – HAI: phase 11, FIBROSIS: stage 3

ULTRASOUND
05.08.2013 – All details are totally normal
18.05.2014 – All details are totally normal.
20.10.2014 – Contour of the right lobe of the liver is slightly lobular. Other details are normal.
20.10.2014 – All details are totally normal (I did it again in the same day in another hospital)

ALT
11.12.2013 – 100
27.01.2014 – 91
28.03.2014 – 340
02.05.2014 – 144
18.07.2014 – 16
20.10.2014 – 27

AST
11.12.2013 – 57
28.03.2014 – 135
02.05.2014 – 43
18.07.2014 – 21
20.10-2014 – 20  

HBSAG (qualitative)
27.01.2014 – 554 positive
28.03.2014 – 792 positive
02.05.2014 – 4079 positive
18.07.2014 – 961 positive
20.10.2014 – 0.27 NEGATIVE

HBSAG (quantitive)
31.03.2104 – over 52000
18.07.2014 – 43.57
20.10.2014 – <0.05

ANTI-HBS
27.01.2014 – 0.05 negative
28.03.2014 – 0.00 negative
02.05.2014 – 0.00 negative
18.07.2014 – 7.14 negative
20.10.2014 – I checked in two places. One place says 5.60 negative, another place says 9.33 negative

HBEAG
30.09.2013 – 882.00 positive
27.01.2014 – 7.41 positive
28.03.2014 – 0.06 negative
02.05.2014 – 2.53 positive
18.07.2014 – 0.14 negative
20.10.2014 – 0.10 negative

ANTI-HBE
28.03.2014 – 1.57 negative
02.05.2014 – 0.21 negative
18.07.2014 – 0.16 negative
20.10.2014 – 0.04 negative

HBV-DNA
01.10.2013 – 557000000
27.01.2014 – 122000
28.03.2014 – 26600
02.05.2014 – 451
18.07.2014 – 47
20.10.2014 – UNDEDECTABLE

VITD25OH
18.07.2014 – 63 (optimal level)
20.10.2014 – 40 (optimal level)

FIBROSCAN
04.02.2014 – 6.6
18.07.2014 – 5.2

I am ongoing with two different doctors, and both are shocked after my results.

Now, my doctor decided to continue with Entecavir until my ANTI-HBS is enough high. He told me that this may take 3-4 months. After my ANTI-HBS is enough high, then I will stop taking medicine.

I know all of you want to learn what I eat, what I do, and what I do not do. The doctor also asked me what I eat and record my diet ☺. I will write a detailed post about it. But I found my first post in this forum (posted 1 year ago) listing my life style and diet. You can read it to get an idea: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/Urgent-Advise-for-Entecavir-Usage/show/2044528

Please please please, do not give up hoping. God is always with us.

A SPECIAL THANKS TO STEF2011:
He is very very informative (even more than doctors) and helpful person. He always answered my stupid questions. I am very thankful to him.  
Hei, congratulations.. I am very happy for you escaping this nightmare
very very happy about the results, too bad we dont have hbsag quant so we could have some clues.
your diet is definitely healthy and immune boosting (although on most hbvers it makes no difference to clear hbv)

my guess are:
- your hbsag was quite low baseline (but difficult because hbvdna baseline was very very high)
- you were in the lucky 5% who clears on etv
- an immune response was started already (liver inflammation), entecavir just abolished hbvdna and maybe blocked hbv mutations to escape that immune response
-nigella sativa, there are hbv, hcv studies on immune modulating properties  
That is great news! Your doctor is right as well in making you continue the treatment for another 4 months. Be thankful for a good doctor, a good routine, lots of prayers and for Stef :) In all seriousness, everyone in this group as been a Godsend for all of us. Let's continue to pray for another miracle!
Hello Dear Stef,

My HBSAG quantity was not low, see the report: http://i.hizliresim.com/V26YPR.png
just saw you did have hbsag quant, from 52.000iu/ml to 43iu/ml in few months...the numbers look like an acute hbv where hbvdna and hbsag are correlated....very very lucky or maybe immune modulating properties of nigella sativa

http://www.nutraxin.com.tr/pdf/NigellaSativa/Nigella_02.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/45091878_Nigella_sativa_modulates_splenocyte_proliferation_Th1Th2_cytokine_profile_macrophage_function_and_NK_anti-tumor_activity

Hello Dear luckyman316,

Yes, the doctors also called it as a miracle. However, I think it is not a miracle if you eat true and everyone can achieve the cure: http://www.greenprophet.com/2010/10/islam-black-seed/
It was not acute, because HBSAG was positive more than 9 months + ANTI-HBC was and is positive.
which is its best use, oil, tea or directly the seeds?which doses?can it be used in foods?

from what i read it can do no harm at all and just boost macrophages, dendritic cells and nk cells
for black cumin seed;

grind one dessert spoon of black cumin seed in an electronic grinder (I use Siemens electronic grinder) and mix it with one dessert spoon of honey.

It will be great if you add a tea spoon of cur cumin to that mix.
Forgot to say, you must grind it, otherwise you cannot digest it.

Plus, search about Curcumin on Google.

Again forgot to say, do not stock the mix. Prepare it in everyday freshly.

Do not buy grinded black cumin seed. Oil is better for skin diseases.
as regards curcumin i know everything but it is a double sword, its potent antinflammatory effect can lower an immune response although combo with black cumin may have different actions

i ll give it a try definitely
You may eat one (black seed) in the morning, and the other one (cur cumin) in the evening.
and also reconsider my other mix of honey+propollis+royal jelly+pollen
honey+propollis+royal jelly+pollen

try this already many times, i even had raw honey directly from the bees...it only worked on open wounds on skin or throat ache.the new thing is black cumin
I think you should try everyday instead of many times :). I have used every day and it started working in the 3. - 4. month.
Hi and ths safi for You sggestions.just a note for patients who want yo use black seeds .try to find the original ones.also for hony especially hony is an immune system booster
Such an excellent finish. Thanks to all of you that we sharing valuable info, and I wish the list of cured people to go high rocket
Congratulations! You are definitely an inspiration to all the other HbVers out there. Hopefully many will be as lucky as you! And thanks for sharing your diet :)
Dears HBVers,

Do not misunderstand please, black cumin seed is not only supplement that I use. I have also used cur cumin (turmeric), honey+propollis+royal jelly+pollen, garlic, ginger tea, kephir, vegetables and fruits. I am not sure which one(s) is the main actor for my cure (maybe the combination of all). And please note that, I have never used any tablet or synthetic thing. All the supplements that I used were in natural forms and purchased from spice shops.

Do not forget that I have a fit body and do sports (such as; gym, walking, biking, swimming) everyday.
By the willing of god You reach the cure.also i think the psychological impact and hope for get out the virus from body play a role in all of this.as stef said you are from the 5%lucky persons who respond to treatment.for me my test will be next at the end of the month.hbvadn+alt ast also biliburine.last result was not fine adn hbv load over 100 millions UI alat ASAT were between 50and 200 last time were 50.so my doc suggest 3monthes again to decide if treatment will be or not imposed.now I will do my exams and see.
NB I start using argan oil +hony
NB I start using argan oil +hony
My situation was also terrible, see the results above.

I am not a special person. If I can do it, everybody can do it..
do you know if you got infected at birth or as an adult?

unfortunately there is a big difference between birth infected and the 2,8% of adults getting chronic.adults clear so much more than birth infected on treatments especially if they treat soon after infection
I do not know. But I think as an adult. Because, fortunately, no one in my family is a HBV patient.
I want to learn the comments of other leading members of the community, such as; veteranB, StephenCastlecrag, andrey19, makedifferencenow, studyforhope, mustthinkpositive, mike9111, and ....
I would hardly call myself a "leading member", rather a more senior member. I would agree with stef2011 that you are indeed one of the few that achieved HBsAg clearance on Entecavir. Just speculating, your achievement is helped by the facts that a) you were not infected at birth; b) your Genotype is A?; c) your e-seroconversion is strong(can't think of a better word); d) aided by your taking Entecavir; and finally e)your own healthy lifestyle and diet.

All the best and congratulations.
I do know my Genotype. But in my country (Turkey), the HBVers are mostly Genotype D.

Actully I did not have HBEAG seroconversion. Yes, my HBEAG became negative very fast, but ANTI-HBE is also still negative.
Chronicity of HBV is a fine balance between the host immune system and the virus. Many patients have spontaneous e-seroconversion (with or without e-antibodies) during the Immune Clearance phase, for some this leads to a long immune control (inactive) phase, for a lucky few, it leads to HbsAg clearance. Maybe the use of Entecavir helps. There is still so much that we don't know about Hepatitis B, but we are hopeful of a definitive cure in the not too distant future.
hi safisifa ...

i am hepa b carrier also , i know that i have hepa b last july 26 for job requirements but they found out that i have this HBV and the doctor said that i'm a carrier it is already in my blood here is my result ..

HBSAG 4706.95
HBEAG 0.36
SGPT 12

about turmeric ...
i drink turmeric every day before i eat i mean empty stomach ..
but the turmeric that i drink is a powder .. is it okiey?

what was your? a powder?

thanks ...

and are you really sure that u are a HEPA  B CARRIER?...
since when you know that u have this HBV?
thank you..

godbless..
actually the 5200 of your HBSAG was a quantitative?

my hbsag was 4706 aslo and that is quantitative..

thank you..
Hello Yirah,

Turmeric like this: http://www.dailyperricone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Turmeric.jpg

Yes, it seems that you are healthy carrier. But, I think you need to know HBV-DNA and Fibroscan to confirm this.

I was not a carrier, I was an active chronic patient of Hepatitis B.

I learned that I am a HBV patient 13-14 months ago, read my story: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/Urgent-Advise-for-Entecavir-Usage/show/2044528

Yes, 52000 was HBSAG QUANTITY.

Good luck.
L don't think that I was infected at birth all my family havnt this disease I think I was infected at the first month s of my pregnancy
Mubarak Ho, SubhanAllah SafiSifa,

What Prophet P.B.U.H said some 1400 years ago before any scientific advancement was absolutely no doubt truth about Black Seed (nigella sativa)

Aisha RA said that she heard the Messenger PBUH say, “This black seed is a cure for every disease except death.” (Book: Bukhaari).

This has many benefits as it provides nutritional support for the body's defense system.

Ibnul Qaiyum (may Allah have mercy upon him) said, “The black seed helps against all types of cold ailments… when ground, blended with honey and drunk with some water, it will dissolve the stones that appear in the kidney and the prostate…it increases the flow during menstruation and the production of milk if it is drunk for several days… When it is heated with vinegar and placed on the stomach it will eliminate worms. It also clears up, decomposes and relieves cold symptoms when it is ground, placed in a rag and inhaled through the nose on a regular basis until the ailment is cured. Black seed oil… when twenty-five grams of it is drunk with water, it will help against gasping and hard breathing…”[Translated ‘Medicine of the Prophet’ by Ibnul Qaiyum (may Allah have mercy upon him)

I am very happy. SafiSifa.
Praise To Allah

Congratulations SafiSifa,

The cure exists .. however .. the lucky who find it .. and use it properly ..

iam also under etv for 2 yers now .. i found enhancemet in the fibrosis and in alt and my hbsag after one year of etv was around 600 iu/ml ..

I hope Allah will cure me and all hbv members sooon ..

Khalid
You said : honey+propollis+royal jelly+pollen
here they sold honey+propolis separately and royal jelly separately and i don't know where to got pollen ? i mean pollen comes from flower so which flower pollen ?
And how to mix royal jelly with honey if it's available separately ? i think it's available here in 4,5 gram separately.

Hello OrientS,

My fibrosis was not in a good situation before I started the Entecavir treatment.  However, my fibroscan result become better and better in every six months. I think this is because cur cumin, propollis, royal jelly, and red beet.

Curcumin and Propollis have anti inflammatory effect on the liver.

Royal Jelly has cell renewal effect on the liver.

Red Beet has also cell renewal effect and is a good energy source for liver itself.
congrats dear

your results are encouraging
so whats your latest anti hbs level

i am also waiting for my antihbs levels to rise
eating garlic 2 times a day (morning and evenign ) has helped too,but how much..who knows. garlic is known for its purpose in strengthen the immune system but i also find on the internet the following :  

"Medications used for HIV/AIDS (Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs))
The body breaks down medications used for HIV/AIDS to get rid of them. Garlic can increase how fast the body breaks down some medications for HIV/AIDS. Taking garlic along with some medications used for HIV/AIDS might decrease their effectiveness."

i dont know how to comment on that, if interacts with hbv entecavir or tenofovir to.
Hello hbv,

Thank you for your sharing about Prophet Muhammad and Ibnul Qaiyum.

Here there is a small honey shop and they also sell honey + propolis + royal jelly + pollen separately.

The owner of the shop prepares the mix for customers by himself. I will ask him for the exact ratio of the mix and will write down here.

But what I know is that he fills the half of a mid-sized (may be 1kg) jar with flower honey. Then he adds 10ml + 5 ml of royal jelly by using a syringe like this: http://www.****/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/productimage-picture-syringe-544.jpg

After that, he adds 7-8 spoon of propolis (I am not sure about the exact quantity) in a form of powder.

Then he adds a full of small-size glass of bee pollen (again I am not sure about the exact quantity).

Finally he mixes the all of them by using a big wooden spoon.

Bee pollen is a super tool to balance the hemoglobin.

Royal Jelly: for cell renewal
Propollis: for anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effect.
Pollen: for hemoglabin and immune system boost.

Here, the most expensive one is royal jelly, then propolis, then honey, then pollen. I do not think it is difficult to find. Search on Google.  

Thanks Ali,

ANTI-HBS
27.01.2014 – 0.05 negative
28.03.2014 – 0.00 negative
02.05.2014 – 0.00 negative
18.07.2014 – 7.14 negative
Hello Melcul,

Garlic :))) Let me say something, one time  when I was in the gym, the manager came and told me that "I have to say something sir. You come here always with a heavy garlic smell. Our customers complain about this. Plase do not come here with garlic smell any more". :)) They did not that I use it for HBV.

If you have opportunity, please plase use garlic every day. If your daily life does not allow this, eat garlic at least in the dinner. Garlic is very important anti-viral and it is also very useful for the liver.

I eat at least 5-6 cloves garlic. First pestle the garlics and wait 2-3 minutes, then eat with meal.

About the preparationof this mixture I found it ready
About 20 euro for 100g made by French and sold as an complementary aliment  it is written to strong the immune system,also they add ginsing.i will try it
it would be better if you find them sperately in a trusted honey shop.
I visited many shops separately I didn't find all especially black seeds just of syrie wich is known as not good at all.for this I buy it from shop agreed by government and its product as I thought are controlled.by the name of Allah I eat each morning one spoon before breakfast.I will continue this at least 6or 7 monthes and see if any improvement.my check is soon on 18nov I did today my viral load transaminases biliburine tests results after week.last time my viral load over 100million UI asat alat elevated 50 40 before they were over 100,my doc want to do biopsy because last time fibroscan 6then7.4then 4. Within 3 monthes  not clear at all.this time my doc will decide if treatment imposed or not
It is obvious that you need treatment.
With such a high hbvdna you need tenofovir and if hbeag pos even etv add on if not und by 6 months.any immune boosting therapy must be done when virus is low or und because such high virus suppresses immune responses anyway even pegintf itself
I am in your situation too flynsky,  i had 3 months ago 170 mil hbvdna and hbsag 350k. Alt flaring 80-110-50-80.. but i also had so.e fatty liver, interesting, fibroscan came in same week like yours, first  7,6 than 5,6 . Tomorow i check again fibroscan before leaving for uk, and maybe hbvdna, i dont know of hbsag is needed . I am curious what will your doctor suggest for treatment
My results were also very similar to yours before treatment. See above of the page.
I know, who knows, maybe me or flynsky will be one of the lucky ones who respond well to treatment.in my country i see is genotype a and d the most common, i wonder if i should try interferon, maybe it will work at least to get me hbe negative and normal ast/alt ?
NUCs are better for ultra high level of HBV DNA like yours. Your doctor will also consider your biopsy result before interferon decision.
My doc told me that interf now with high adn is useless as stef says if she imposed a treatment she suggest baraclude or tonefovir and told me maybe later onshe will put me under interf  so the lab sent me sms my result ready tomorrow I will receive them but I did it just yesterday how the result is so fast I will check.i didn't ask them about.melcul what your do says about your results?
please share your previous and future results tomorrow in a form of mine (above). So we will be enable to comment on the results better.
My doctor wanted me to take entecavir for 3 months, thab interferon
Ok safy I will.
From AASLD2014, maybe worthwhile to find out how this Predictor is constructed if you are genotype A, B, or C.

1904
Estimating The Probability Of Response To Peginterferon Alfa In Hbeag-Positive Chronic Hepatitis B: The Epic-B Predictor

Milan J. Sonneveld1, Vincent W. Wong2, Jun Cheng3, Teerha Piratvisuth4, Jidong Jia5, Stefan Zeuzem6, Edward J. Gane7, Yun -Fan Liaw8, Willem Pieter Brouwer1, Qing Xie9, Jinlin Hou10, Henry Lik-Yuen Chan2, Harry L. Janssen1,11, Bettina E. Hansen1;1Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands; 2Department of Medicine and Therapeutics and Institute of Digestive Disease, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China; 3Beijing Ditan Hospital, Beijing, China; 4NKC Institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Songklanagarind Hospital, Hat Yai, Thailand; 5Liver Research Center, Beijing Friendship Hospital, Beijing, China; 6Medical Clinic 1, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Medical Center,, Frankfurt, Germany; 7Liver Unit, Auckland City Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand; 8Liver Research Unit, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan; 9Department of Infectious Diseases, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai, Chile; 10Department of Infectious Diseases, Nanfang Hospital, Guangzhou, China; 11Toronto Centre for Liver Disease, University Health Network, Toronto, ON, Canada
Background. Only a subset of chronic hepatitis B patients achieves a response to peginterferon (PEG-IFN) therapy.

Methods. A baseline prediction model (EPIC-B Predictor) for response (HBeAg loss and HBV DNA <2,000IU/mL at 6 months post-treatment) was constructed based on HBV genotype, baseline HBsAg, HBV DNA, ALT and patient age, sex and previous IFN therapy in a training dataset of 822 HBeAg-positive patients treated with PEG-IFN for one year in 3 global randomized trials (Pegasys Phase 3, HBV 99-01 and Neptune) and externally validated in 666 patients treated with PEG-IFN for 24 to 48 weeks in various global studies. Patients were classified according to the predicted probability of response: low (30%). Response was defined as HBeAg loss with HBV DNA <2,000 IU/mL at 6 months post-treatment.

Results. The derivation dataset consisted of genotypes A/B/C/D in 112/206/392/112. Genotype specific models were constructed for genotypes A, B and C, but not D because of the limited number of responders. The model performed well in the training set (AUROC 0.71, p<0.001) and predicted probabilities from the model accurately reflected observed response rates (table). In the validation cohort (genotypes A/B/C in 9/272/385, full year of treatment 33%, response 17%), the model performed well (AUROC 0.67, p<0.01) and the predicted probability strongly correlated with observed response rates (p<0.001). The EPIC-B predictor consistently identified subsets of patients with low (∼40% of patients in both datasets) or high chances of response (∼30% of patients in both datasets).

Conclusions. The EPIC-B Predictor accurately estimates the probability of response to PEG-IFN therapy in HBeAg-positive patients and can be used to improve patient counselling and to guide the choice of first-line treatment in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B.
Congrats SafiSifa. I guess you are the 2% that response to ETV based on their studies.

Also, I like your pro-active approach to healthy eating and healthy living.
Thank you mustthinkpositive.

I have BELIEVED that I will overcome this illness and stay in a DISCIPLINE (in terms of eating, supplements and healthy life).

As I said before, I am not a special person. And every HBV patients can do if I can do.
hi safi safi I take all first year Baraclude 0.5 mg and also have genotype D and I want to get in contact with you can not speak good English and I'm Turkish   a.***@****
your first post in this forum (posted 1 year ago) listing your life style and diet and you mentioned you took one dessert spoon of black seeds etc daily.
I wonder how much is one "dessert spoon"? Are you referring to teaspoon or table spoon? Thank you in advance for  your answer.
hello,

Search dessert spoon on wikipedia.com
I am happy for you. It's terrible for some of us because we were placed on wrong drugs on the start and besides, we don't have the specialist as you have to examine us well. It's very expensive going some examinations in my country. Please, Safisifa and hbvers, I need help. Where should I start? I am beginning to experience some chest pains. I am confuse
Hello Labahiya,

Could you please share your test result and treatment profile in detail? Here we have a lot of informative and helpful HBVers.

Plus, the cheapest natural supplements that I have used are black cumin, curcumin, garlic, and vegetables.
For people who ask me what vegetables that I eat

1. artichoke
2. celery
3. red beet
4. brussels sprouts
5. broccoli

Undercook with a little olive oil.
Hello Dear HBVers,

Today (26.11.2014) I got new test results;

HBSAG Qualitative:  0.12 NEGATIVE
ANTI HBS: 23.6 IU/ml POSITIVE
ALT: 26
AST: 18

My doctor advised me to continue with Baraclude 0.5mg for  2 months.

Please share your comments.
very good results

usually after hbsag seroconversion and hbsab detectable antiviral should be continued for about 6-12 months, anyway the most important thing is to monitor hbsab at least once a month when you stop entecavir so it is possible to understand if it is sustained and no risks of relapse
Hello Dear Stef,

At this stage, is it possible to get worsening of my liver?
HBSAG Qualitative:  0.12 NEGATIVE ,i think this is enough as an answer :p
Like it :)
no if life/diet is healthy
very happy for you safy hope your ab rises  more and more
thanks dear. I hope same for you as well
stef, what is the optimum level for anti-hbs to leave Baraclude?
in general after liver transplant they inject HBIG which is hbsab until a 250miu/ml level is reached, so i would say 250 is a good level and has a good margin in case it goes down
Hi stef.. i already told about black seed which ia nigela sativa and curcumin.... i drink it every day and feel strong... last 3 month im very tired everyday after i drink it every day now im normal, but still not check up to doctor.... im chronic hbv for 25 year
check hbsag quant in iu/ml monthly and let us know results please
How about Black Seed Oil extra virgin or cold press ( so, it is organic 100 % ) to mix with manuka honey 16+ and also royal jelly, propolis and polen mixed with raw honey ?

Black seed oil is better for mostly skin diseases.

So how to use black seed with honey then ?

Black seeds to grind them or ...

I am getting black seed oil today and manuka honey.
we have discussed how to eat black seed in this topic. Please read in detail.
Alright, thank you.
Safi, brother, Salaam alaikum/Peace be with you.

Please, please, don't come to this forum with garlic smell anymore! :) Of course, I am joking.

I wanted to ask you what garlic did you eat, the white very smelly one or just black/reddish or however you call it ?
hahahaha..

Alaikum selam.

I regularly go to a gym studio. One day the trainer of the studio told me that other clients were complaining because of my garlic smell.

Yes, the white garlic which smells very bad. I crush the garlic with a small mill before eating.
Safi, do you have a picture of what you cosider to be a "dessert spoon" and also a picture of the non-grinded black seed so we know what we are getting if we choose to buy it? Thanks!
Dessert Spoon: An item of cutlery; a spoon, larger than a teaspoon and smaller than a tablespoon, used for eating dessert.

http://www.amcsa.co.za/themes/site_themes/amc/images/uploads/new-cutlery-image02.jpg

Black Seed (non-grinded): http://keepingbee.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Black-seed-honey1.jpg

Grinder: to make non-grinded black seed to grinded black seed
http://e6078fd0589b1f29862e-62f25c4b8ac9c697a97102e8e543f093.r79.cf3.rackcdn.com/100000094500_02-800.jpg

Safi, you are awesome! Thank you so much for the info!
good luck!

Here are my new results (with old ones to compare better). As you know I am on Entecavir treatment and natural supplements usage for 15 months

BIOPSY

ULTRASOUND
03.02.2015 - All details are totally normal  

ALT
11.12.2013 – 100
27.01.2014 – 91
28.03.2014 – 340
02.05.2014 – 144
18.07.2014 – 16
20.10.2014 – 27
03.02.2015 - 20

AST
11.12.2013 – 57
28.03.2014 – 135
02.05.2014 – 43
18.07.2014 – 21
20.10-2014 – 20
03.02.2015 – 20  

HBSAG (qualitative)
27.01.2014 – 554 positive
28.03.2014 – 792 positive
02.05.2014 – 4079 positive
18.07.2014 – 961 positive
20.10.2014 – 0.27 NEGATIVE
03.02.2015 – 0.55 NEGATIVE

HBSAG (quantitive)
31.03.2104 – over 52000
18.07.2014 – 43.57
20.10.2014 – <0.05
03.02.2015 – <0.05  

ANTI-HBS
27.01.2014 – 0.05 negative
28.03.2014 – 0.00 negative
02.05.2014 – 0.00 negative
18.07.2014 – 7.14 negative
20.10.2014 – 9.33 negative
03.02.2015 – 61.00 POSTIVE

HBEAG
30.09.2013 – 882.00 positive
27.01.2014 – 7.41 positive
28.03.2014 – 0.06 negative
02.05.2014 – 2.53 positive
18.07.2014 – 0.14 negative
20.10.2014 – 0.10 negative
03.02.2015 – 0.08 negative

ANTI-HBE
28.03.2014 – 1.57 negative
02.05.2014 – 0.21 negative
18.07.2014 – 0.16 negative
20.10.2014 – 0.04 negative
03.02.2015 – 0.04 negative  

HBV-DNA
01.10.2013 – 557000000
27.01.2014 – 122000
28.03.2014 – 26600
02.05.2014 – 451
18.07.2014 – 47
20.10.2014 – UNDEDECTABLE
03.02.2015 – UNDEDECTABLE

VITD25OH
18.07.2014 – 63 (optimal level)
20.10.2014 – 40 (optimal level)
03.02.2015 – 34 (optimal level)

FIBROSCAN
04.02.2014 – 6.6
18.07.2014 – 5.2
03.02.2015 - ? I will test 1 month later

My doctor advised me to continue the treatment one more 3 months.
Thank you Safisifa for updating us on your report, but I am just curious how come a 6.6 fibroscan result they assigned you on stage 3 fibrosis? Coz mine is 8kpa and i am in b/n f2-f3 fibrosisi. Your response to this is appreciated.
Yes, you are right. Two results were contradicting with each other.
I believe more in biopsy it gives true result whereas fibroscan it depends to whom is doing it also to condition of liver.for me deferent suspected reading.I will do it again on 3march
my biopsy was f0 and one year later was FibroScan f3 11.4 kpa. Tuesday and now I'm doing again FibroScan and I take Baraclude 0.5mg 16 months
For me, I hope the Fibroscan result is the right one since my Fibroscan result is better than the Biopsy result.
Happy to read this important informations . I talked about my complete cure of chronic hepatitis B here in 2010 from a research center in Camaroon ''jefpadynatural'' , no one believed  me .  I was insulted when i mentioned the composition of a syrup i took  .(Garlic, eupcalyptus honey , Nigelle seeds and aloe vera ). Many told me chronic hepatitis can not be erdicated completely .I took this treatment for 6 months Combine with one other drug ''VBcure'' all natural .
Well i'm happy you are cured and this may help people clear their ignorance .
I am also happy to hear that one more patient is cured with the natural foods that I mentioned.

Congrats..
Guys i do respect all these news which are encouraging but hope we get more to try it just to confirm it. Because i don't like when we get a false hope then we get disapointed. Lets not call it a cure yet but rather a trial by members. Im currebtly eating black seed daily so i will update if anything change in my situation
It alone can not cure , it's a good Supplementary  compliments that must be combine with a good antibiotic .Good luck to you too.
with a good antibiotic

are you connected with your brain?
Well, when  i talked of antibiotic i simple meant drugs mainly for hepatitis .in the world market we have drugs like:
3TC (lamivudine, Heptovir)
Adéfovir (Hepsera)
Entécavir (Baraclude)
Emtricitabine (FTC, Emtriva)
Interféron-alpha (Pegasys or Pegetron)
Ténofovir (Viread)
Ténofovir et FTC  (Truvada)
Apart from this modern drugs we have natural plants that are mainly for the treatment hepatitis  like . Enantia chloranta , senna alata and many others .Some do not take them directly natural but some do , when combine now with  good Supplementary  compliments like black seeds, garlic ,black radish .... treatment become more efficient .
My causin took Interféron-alpha combine with garlic  syrup and black seed  in 2011 and was completely cured with  a  5months treatment .Doctors were confused .
with hepa C
antibiotics are not drugs for hbv and must be avoided only for bad cases of bacterial infections because most damage the liver and immune system
hcv is totally another story

this is the less dangerous antibiotic for liver.some antibiotics have even cases of liver failure
http://www.medicinenet.com/amoxicillinclavulanic_acid_tablet_875mg125mg/article.htm
just a mistake of my part ,  good Antiviral i wanted to say.
can you tell more about dosage, when you took which ingridient etc ..
Impressive results ! Congratulations, you did it !
When you gonna take next antibodies test ? Please keep informing us
Congrats! Really glad that ur 100% cured!

I dont understan why every study mention that 95% of adults get rid of Hep B in 6 months! While ur the only one i heard of was cured.

How did you conract it? Im in a risk but i tested negative for hep b and A antigen surface after 22 days of exposure.  Not sure if it's accurate. Im gonna be testing again cuz im getting married.

Take care.