My Latest Test for HBV
Today I have my HBV Test Results as below:

GGT   39.8   (3 - 35 U/L)
SGOT (AST) 25.3 (6 - 25 U/L)
SGPT (ALT) 8.8 (3 - 30 u/L)
A.F.P 1.5 (< 20 ng/ml)
HBsAG   POS 3.92 IU/mL

Please help me about the results. Is my situation good?

Thanks.
HBsAg positive means you have HBV, but you are stable now.
HBsAG   POS 3.92 IU/mL

you are about to serconvert, you have probably acute hbv

check hbsab antibody it is already positive at such low levels of hbsag, can you also post where did you get hbsag quantification in iu/ml because looks like there is no lab to do it in US, it will be useful for many members of the community
I was infected HBV 2 weeks after I had went to a dental clinic in 1999. It has been more than 10 years now. Firstly I was treated with zeffix (Lamivudine) in 3 years and then the doctor stopped the treatment. In 3,4 years later, My disease became re-active. The doctors continued the treatment and I had to take medicine again. In the first 3 years, I took Lamivudine + Hepsera. Recently I have eaten Lamivudine + Tenofovir. Now my HBsAg (Abbott Architect  - Quantity) is reduced to 3.92. It is really good to hear that I probably get serocoversion.

I am in Vietnam now. I have been with Ms. Thuy - Ph.D - in Medic Ho Chi Minh City for all the treatments. She is really a great woman. She have studied a lot about liver and got many experiences in Hepatitis disease treatments. She has been in the States many times too.

About the HBsAg quantification, Abbott has released a method to detect quantity of your HBsAg in your blood. You can have a look at this web site: http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/BloodBloodProducts/ApprovedProducts/LicensedProductsBLAs/BloodDonorScreening/InfectiousDisease/ucm085814.htm

Let me know if I can help you more.

Cheers.

do check my alinia (nitazoxanide) posts especially if you have hbe negative, on the 1.5-2g dose it decreazed hbsag 2000-2500iu/ml in about a month and one with hbsag 800iu/ml experienced hbsab antibody although he used the low 1g dose and antibody disappered the folowing month while hbsag about same level

alinia is also active on adv and lam mutants which you might have since they are using the tnf+lam combo, i'd give it a try for a couple of months combo with tnf and lam and see if you make hbsag negative and hbsab antibody high titer

the problem with the states is although they produce the kits and machines, hospitals and labs are not changing the very old machines with the relatively new abbott architet (available from years), they should do it also because old machines are not sensitive at low levels hbsag