Hepatitis B Community
My Latest test results

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

My Latest test results

Hi steff,
My latest test results:

HBSAG:  3491 iu/ml on 7/31  ( it was 5184 iu/ml on 6/14,  4280 iu/ml on 7/04)

VIt D3 25OH:  26 ng/ml ( Need to improve and will be taking vit d3 - cholecalciferol Granules as well as SUN exposure)

HDL - 41; LDL - 122 ( Defintely need to improve - i am not taking any food which has fat)

LFT - Total Bilirubin - .77; direct bilirubin .22 (range <.2; it was 0.08 on 7/4)
SGOT - 33 ( It was 32.8 earlier on 7/4)
SGPT 31 ( it was 28.8 earlier on 7/4
Alk phosphatase - 71 (earlier it was 66 on 7/4)
Gamma ggt - 22 (earlier it was 21 on 7/4)
Total protein - 8; albumin - 4.8 (earlier 4.7); globulin 3.2 (earlier 2.9)

HBV DNA result is pending and is expected in a week's time.

Steff, your comments please.

Regards
Raja
Hi steff,
Looks like I am making progress on reducing HBSAG levels with my siddha medications  ( it has come down from 5184 to 3491 iu/ml).  My weight also gone down and now my BMI is 21.
I am going to work on cholesteral and Vit D3.

Your comments/suggestions please

check if hbsag keeps going down or just flactuates, about 1500iu/ml down is good but it needs to be continuous because flactuations around 1000iu/ml can be also due to the technician making diluitions but if it keeps going down it is definitively siddha drug

VIt D3 25OH:  26 ng/ml
severely deficent, immune system can work properly at such low levels of vit d3.take about 10000iu daily and recheck in 2 months.optimum 80-100ng/ml since we have had confirmed by latest studies the higher vit d the lower hbvdna

HDL - 41
this is really bad and s made by the virus not the diet.cholesterol in the diet has almost no influence on our cholesterol which is made by liver cells.you are exposed to many illnesses...hdl is antiviral on hbv so work to make it 60-80
pantethine, liposomal glutathione or injected glutathione and red yeast rice can all make hdl go up.i had it 43 and went to 65 in 2-3 months this way

LDL - 122
not very bad but better get it below 100, optimum less than 80.red yeast rice would be the best

if we notice red yeast rice has no effect on both hbsag and hbvdna we have to try simvastatin

Thanks for your suggestions.. I will take necessary steps to bring the cholesteral level down and take vit d3 10000 iu daily ( cholecalciferol Granules is right source of vit d3?  I got this from my friend who had d3 deficiency.  I am still wondering despite this i am able to lower the hbsag and with good levels of cholesteral and vit d3, it may probably bring better results. let me wait and watch for DNA count

that is ok for d3

i dont think it will ever make it negative but if the levels go to about 2000iu/ml there are very good chances to eradicate by interferon+alinia
I want to make it negative not just for myself  but for all the people to show that there are cost effective treatment available without any sides  ( siddha is dated back to 2000 years and practiced by saints in Tamil nadu, south india.  A lot of medicinal formulas are forgotton as it was practiced by families..we have proper siddha colleges run by private and government only in the last 30-40 years).  Do you believe, i am just spending under $40/month on my siddha medications. I will wait for my DNA test and then publish the details about the doctor and the medicines.
Regarding simvastatin, what is the strength i need to take.  Cipla has SIMVASTATIN 5MG, 10MG, 20MG, 40MG AND 80MG

you need to try the high dose 40mg and if you get no sides switch to the hihgest dose 80mg, coq10 is needed while taking statins

if there is a alt rise it is necessary to check if it is immune system activation, if so with the alt flare you should see a decrease of hbsag and hbvdna dna.any alt flare up to 200 or little more is tollerable for short periods like couple of months
What is coq10?  can you please elaborate?  is this a OTC drug?  what is the generic name? if possible, please let me know the brand name of this drug available in india.

thanks for your help
What is coq10?

a vitamin antioxidant contained in liver, muscles, kidneys.

statins deplete coq10 and muscles pains may come as a sides effect, taking about 200mg coq10 should keep the balance in case coq10 gets lowered by statins
thanks Stef for the explanation
Hi Raja,

What drugs have you been using to lower your hbsag? Mine is 5700 at the moment and I don't know what to use to lower it.

I'm in Nigeria.
Got my HBV DNA results:

HBV VIRAL LOAD BY ABBOT REAL TIME PCR

Method : Real Time(Quantitative) RT-PCR

948 ‎IU‎/‎mL ‎(‎2‎.‎9 ‎logs‎).  it was 66K IU/ML three months back.  I could not believe the numbers as i was expecting in the range of 10K.

Got Vit D3 sachets - 1 gm contains 60000 iu. How to use it - consume 1/6th each day or consume 1 sachet every week.  Stef your suggestion please ( My friend was consuming it 1 sachet per week for 12 weeks) on this

Raja
Hi Dimidine,
wait for some more time (may be a month) as i don't want to recommend what i use. I will take another test in a month's time and then probably post the details.

Indian members,
I am ready to provide the details about the doctor and please send me a private message.

Raja
Hi raja,i hope u will cure,iam raju  suffering from hepb,please give the details of ur doctor or please tell me ur mobile number.

raju
hyderabad.
Any progress which you might share with us