My bf's dad is a doctor.
Hi all,
I didn't tell my bf that I have HepB yet. I'm on med now and i think the hepB is under control. But I'm so scared....
The biggest reason that I hesitate is because his father is a physician. And my bf and his father are very close. So I think his father's opinion is very important to him. Do you think that my bf's father would be freaked out about that I have HepB or he would understand that since he knows about this disease well?
Natalie
no...he's a doctor and he of most people should understand the nature and complexity of the disease...if you mustered all the courage you need, i suggest you tell him
Hi Natalie,
I can understand ur situation very well as i am also going through the same situation.But a relasinship cant go too far with secrets tucked in the closet.
I guess u should take you BF in cinfidence and tell him,so atleat he gets vaccinated atleast.It is possible to live fairly good and fulfilling life even being a hepb carrier.Remember if the boy loves u ,he will stick to u no matter wat.Even if he dumps u after this, u will know that he was not the right guy.
Thank you all.
I hope things go well since I like him very much :)
Wish me luck!
-Natalie