Hepatitis B Community
My current symptoms are VERY similar to those who had the bad Hep B Vac...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

My current symptoms are VERY similar to those who had the bad Hep B Vaccine

I was doing some research and found on the web, people who had the bad Hep B vaccine and all the symptoms they got from it. I was stunned to learn that almost every symptom they had, is what I currently have. I know, I know "these are not typical symptoms of Hep B, it sounds like Meniere's Disease" but I tell you what, I was NOT having these symptoms before Hep B. So, I am putting it out here for reference sakes so people can see in case they are experiencing the same thing one day:

-Ringing in the ears (came about as my viral load went up from 276,000 to about 5 million)

-Balance issue -- Going up an escalator, I feel as if I am going to fall backwards. Never happened before.

-Joint pain, especially in the neck area. Been doing chiropractic care for this. Helps for a day or two.

-Loss of muscle mass (which included loss of about 20-25lbs -- I went from a size 38/32 to a size 36/32 which is barely fitting now. My legs had so much muscle in them, they used to fill out the jeans.. no it was not fat).

-Shakey Hands... not to be confused with "tremors" like people with Parkinson's Disease. Been told due to anxiety. Tried taking meds for this, no help. Believe this is due to weakness

-Issues with sitting up straight, probably related to the muscle mass loss and weakness I experienced. Walking and standing are not issues with this.

-Brain Fog/Loss of concentration

-Itchy skin

-Front teeth are starting to feel loose - I attribute this to the Vitamin D issue with Hep B patients

-Have suddenly become afraid of heights

-Issues with sleep. I can no longer take a nap in the afternoon like I used to be able to. When I try to, the minute my body goes into that mode where it's ready to fall asleep, my entire body feels like it either has a spasm or like my soul is going to be sucked out of my body, so I remain awake. Used to be able to sleep 2 hours for a nap on weekends. With night sleep, I can sleep through the night but if I get up earlier in the morning (like 6am) then I have some issues going back to sleep.

- There have definitely been days where I have been depressed because of this. Not as bad as I was before, as I've learned to deal but some days come still (especially since I feel like I got this through a fault of a dental needle, which could not be avoided on my part... as I'm usually super careful.. if only I was vaccinated)

- Sometimes a muscle twitch or a muscle spasm, and other times there is a spot where I feel like someone quickly pricked me with a needle on the bottom of my foot (I believe, in reflexology, it is the same spot where the liver is)

I can only attribute all these symptoms to Hep B, as most came about with it... and my symptoms started 3 days after a dental visit too. It should be interesting to see if these symptoms go away when meds are started and viral loads go down. In the meantime, I am going to continue to work out at the gym and do the things I can continue to do (sports, gym, work, etc). Hopefully, I get back into my normal life soon.

You can test hbsag in your blood to exclude hbv. You can not diagnose hbv by symptoms.  
I have been posting on here and realize this and have done this. I have Hep B and it went Chronic. These symptoms came about when I first learned I contracted it. I will be going through clinical trial meds for treatment
i think all these symptômes are related to thyroid dysfunction
try to do an analysis on tsh and t3 t4 because i don t think that hep b do all that or just you are very stressed have magnésium it relax you and talk your doctor he will understand more than us
Thyroid functions were normal through the tests I had. Yes, been taking magenesium as well as other vitamins I needed. Seem to help a little bit but not enough.
Want to add additional, I got testosterone tested and it was very low. All doctors have refused to treat me for this, saying "there was nothing they could do about that" despite having a bottle of androgel on display right in their office.