Need Advice on HSBAG+ report Status
Greeting for the day

This is in regards to HBSAG+ report stutus. My friend recently got tested and was found be HBSAG postive. Please let me know if there is any thing to be worried ...is there any reason for a person being HBSAG + ....please advice about the treatment and precautions. he also has a problem in spine L5 S1 area and was adviced by the doctor for a metal implantation however when took opinion from couple of NS found out that it was not required. intially when Dr adviced for implantion he said it could cost us some extra money for the operation as they have to change or dispose all the tool used during operation as it is  Contagious and they have to take extra safety......wanted to know if it is really that serious when person a have HBSAG + .....Please advice as soon as possible.

hbsag cronic virus infection, you are infectious, you need fibroscan or biopsy to say if ur liver is ok or damaged

hbvdna pcr undetactable, no liver damage inthe periods it is und but still infected