Need a Suggestion
Hi ,

I'm infected with Hepatitis-B , I'm going to marry in next six months , My question is does she infected with this virus even though she was Vaccinated against Hepatitis-B, when i participated in sex with her . Please let me know.
You have to check the level of her HBsAb, if it is above 10 iu/L, then she is considered to be protected. If her level is below 10 iu/L, get a booster shot of vaccine, then test again.
thanks to your response , hope you have read my question . At present i was unmarried, if i got married with the girl who had vaccinated, does the virus transmitted to her . Looking forward to your response.
Ok, I will expand my answer. Please read carefully.

The purpose of  getting vaccination against Hepatitis B is to gain a sufficient level of antibodies, HBsAb. Because not everyone responds to the vaccine, the doctors recommend to do a blood test after vaccination, to measure the titer (level) of HBsAb, if it is above 10 iu/l, then the vaccination is successful, if not, the person needs to have a booster vaccine injection and test again.

If vaccination is successful, that is, a level of  HBsAb > 10 iu/l, then the person is protected. That is she/he can have sex and will not be infected. The virus may still be transmitted but the immune system will protect the person from becoming infected through the HBsab.