Hepatitis B Community
Need advice from Doctors Forum

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Need advice from Doctors Forum

We have fixed my daughters marrange in coming december and to our surprise when my would be son-in-law went for Hair transplantation surgery he was detected hepatitis B positive and they refused to do the hair transplantation. i got the HBV DNA - PCR test done and the result was < 12 IU/ml. Doctor said he is just a surface carrier of the HBV virus and suggested Heptaguard medicene for one year for him and vaccination for my daughter and said it is safe to go for marriage after 3-4 months. I am very much worried to give my daughter to him after knowing this. Is there any assurance that the boy will be free from virus after the medication and is it safe for my daughter and any assurance she will not get it from him once vaccinated?? Is it possible for this boy to shred this virus for ever from his body. he is 26 year old boy and doesn't seem to have any major health problems except little fatigueness. please i need suggestion to my concerns above. please respond. We have reached that stage that we can't so no to this match now.
You can stay calm and relaxed because your daughter will be protected after the vaccine. I have chronic hepatitis b too and my husband doesn't. I got it at birth and I'm still living a normal life.
Don't worry. I have had chronic hep B since birth. My husband is vaccinated and after 10 years of marriage he still doesn't have it. Your daughter will be fine.
Hi. I recommend you to read this article before making hepatitis a vaccine shot:
http://hepatitis-signs.com/hepatitis-a/hepatitis-a-vaccine
Don't worry ,,She will be fine. Once she is already vaccinated, she is immune
hahaha that was old post i didn't focus