Need advise
We have fixed my daughters marrange in coming december and to our surprise when my would be son-in-law went for Hair transplantation surgery he was detected hepatitis B positive and they refused to do the hair transplantation. i got the HBV DNA - PCR test done and the result was < 12 IU/ml. Doctor said he is just a surface carrier of the HBV virus and suggested Heptaguard medicene for one year for him and vaccination for my daughter and said it is safe to go for marriage after 3-4 months. I am very much worried to give my daughter to him after knowing this. Is there any assurance that the boy will be free from virus after the medication and is it safe for my daughter and any assurance she will not get it from him once vaccinated?? Is it possible for this boy to shred this virus for ever from his body. he is 26 year old boy and doesn't seem to have any major health problems except little fatigueness. please i need suggestion to my concerns above. please respond. We have reached that stage that we can't so no to this match now.
Hello I would listen to the doctor.  The boy has been exposed to Hep B but does not have it now.
He will always test positive, must like a person with chicken pox will show they have been exposed.
Please do what the doctor said and do not worry
You can try homeopathy