Open wound exposure to semen or saliva in ground floor
Dear all,

Thank you very much for your help! I am male, 38 years old, in good health. I received an oral sex by a call girl in a night club last Thursday. Of course, I used the condoms properly. Everything is fine, the condoms was good and did not break. And the oral sex only last 2-3 minutes. I think I was pretty safe during the oral sex because I used the condoms well.

However, when it finished and I got off the bed, I noticed I stepped something wet on the floor, it could be the call girl's saliva or someone else's semen. But I was not so sure what earth it was as the lights was dark there. At that moment I had some beriberi on my right foot, so the skin there is a little broken and not intact, like a little open cut between the little toe and the fourth toe, but NO bleeding.

I now feel very worried, as the HIV/HBV/HCV infected semen or saliva with blood on the floor could enter my body from the broken skin even though there is NO bleeding in my foot and infected me.

My questions is :

1) Is it risky for me to have HIV & HBV/HCV infected in such situation?  CDC told us the HIV won't transmit during environmental surface, but I don't know how about my situation?

2) Should I have blood test 2 months later to exclude the HIV/HBV/HCV infection?

3) I am not HBV vaccinated, my doctor suggest me to receive the HBV vaccine as soon as possible to prevent the potential HBV infection in the future,should I have HBV vaccine only or with HBIG together in my situation?

I do worry a lot and can not sleep well these days, really looking forward to having your great help!

Thank you!

PETER
just get hbv vaccine anyway and stay out of brothels.
Flameboy,thanks your suggestion! yes, I would never go there again.
haha ok well im sure you will be ok just get vaccine so you never have to be in this hell