Hepatitis B Community
Oral Inseration and Hepatitis

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Oral Inseration and Hepatitis

Hello Folks, quick question here. The docs have make me feel much better that I was not at risk for HIV by receiving oral sex.  My question is this.  approx 4 weeks ago received oral sex from a couple of ladies and since have not been feeling well at all.  I do understand that some of this is related to stress but I have had one night of violent vomiting followed by 3 days of nausuea along with tea colored urine for that time.  appatite is gone but when i eat i feel bloated.  diarea (diarrhea) for past 2 days, and some pain in the lower back.. two part question Risk of hepatitis from receiving oral and from a symptoms perspective advice.

Risk is not zero, but pretty low.
Avatar n tn
Urine is back to normal. Still a little nausus hoping it was a stomache bug. Anyone ever seen that