Hepatitis B Community
Our old HepB post archives AVAILABLE.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Our old HepB post archives AVAILABLE.

Background info:

Before this HepB forum was born, there was only the "Hepatitis Forum".  Although you could indicate the hepatitis your post was referring to, the Hepatitis Forum was dominated by C Heppers.  I spend some good time as the HepB guy on that forum, and met the likes of the Meki and CS.

MedHelp then separated the Hep forums so we got our own HepB forum.  Very nice...then I got greedy...and asked MedHelp to port over all the "HepB" threads from the original "Hepatits Forum" to this HepB forum.  In my correspondence with MedHelp, I learned that it was a very compliacted task.  

BUT it's finally done.  You could now go to the HepB community archives and click on "Hepatitis B" to see all the old threads from the original Hep Forum.  It has a lots and lots of great HepB threads with tons of info.

So I just want to point this out.

And also, to thank MedHelp making this happen :)  Thanks MH.

-Steven
Thanks.  Will go through them gradually.