PLEASE EXPLAIN INACTIVE OR ACTIVE CARRIER
HEP B  / REACTIVE            REF. RANGE / NOT DETECTED
HB E AB / REACTIVE            REF RANGE /  NONREACTIVE
HB E AG / NON REACTIVE    REF. RANGE / NON REACTIVE
ALPHA- FETOPROTEIN. TUMOR    RESULT  0.9     REF. RANGE <6.1
NORMAL ABDOMINAL ULTRA SOUND
Hi, as your HBSAg levels are positive but HBeAg is non reactive you are in the chronic state of infection. Those who are HBsAg-positive and HBeAg-negative (usually anti-HBe-positive) are infectious but generally of lower infectivity. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance. Regards.
Hi, thank you for replying to my posting . I did consulted my Dr. told me there's no need to take a med for now because is on intolerance phase .But to make sure of my liver status i made an appointment for liver biopsys. God Bless.
While liver biopsy is considered to be a golden standard, there is quicker and cheaper procedure to check your liver fibrosis it is fibroscan. It is noninvasive - like Ultra Sound. Also you need to know your viral load and hbsag quantity to decide on your treatment options. To go directly to biopsy is too much...
Probably you need to go to another doctor, this one does not seem to know what he does...
You are not in the Immune Tolerance phase as your HBeAg is negative. These days. viral load (hbvdna) and ALT are imprtant results to know.