Hepatitis B Community
PLEASE GUIDE ME
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PLEASE GUIDE ME

Dear all members,

I want to share my tough times and agony i am facing with you. Kindly guide me what i should do and how to go ahead in my life and live peacefully.
I am a male of 26 years from orthodox family( From India) well settled married to a girl of 22 years.Within 4 months of our marriage, when she complained of fever i took her to doctor and during routine tests it was found that she is a carrier of hepatitis B virus. Doctor told me to go for HBSAG test . I got negative and vaccinated. After taking 3 doses  i also got tested for ANTI-HBS which was found out as positive. After this episode both the families fought because of her  virus status and  i always thought that the wife's family cheated me especially my wife and then onwards i always have suspicion on her. We separated for almost one year and later because of family friends and relatives we are together. But never live with peace. Here i am giving her  hepatitis  panel done during 2007 March

HBSAG
HBEAG
ANTI-HBEAG
ANTI-HCV
HBV-DNA Quantitative
Liver Profile
Liver Scanning
I have repeated her following blood tests again during 2008 September and 2009 April. The results are as follows

HBSAG
HBEAG
ANTI-HBEAG
Liver Profile
Liver Scanning

Doctor told that she is a healthy carrier and does not need any treatment. We also visited gynecologist about future generation, She  told that there is a possibility that she can pass this virus to child even with available vaccinations.
Many times i feel why god gave me this much agony. Why this has happened to me.
During early hours just before get up from bed , this pain is so much that i can't bear it. This is one side. Other side is my in-laws are not supportive and always quarrelsome adding more heartburn to me. I had many sleepless nights. My parents also very much upset.
My wife many times cries because of her virus and we never live with harmony.

KINDLY GUIDE ME WHAT I SHOULD DO.
YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE SO IMPORTANT SUCH THAT YOU ARE HELPING REALLY A NEEDY PERSON. Also please tell me Why doctor told that there is a possibility that she can pass this virus to child even with available vaccinations?

All of you please give your suggestions/ extend a helping hand to me.
Thank you