PLEASE HELP !!
Hi ! I am a 20 year old guy. 17 days ago i ordered an escort online. Only got a ******* from her for about 5 minutes. There was no kissing , only *******. I did use a condom. But the condom was old as i remember and also it was dry. i did ejaculated in her mouth with the condom on. The condom did not break and didnt slip.Saw my semen inside the condom.  Did water test when she left, But i found 2 holes in the middle of the condom and water came out of holes. But the tip of the condom was fine. Can i get hepatitis this way ?? OR any STDs ?? Plz help as i am worrying a lot !!! PLEASE !!!
Hi there,
Condoms are almost 97% effective as they protect against most STIs if used consistently and correctly. The Hepatitis B virus is passed through semen or blood, and very rarely from saliva or vaginal secretions. The virus has to enter the bloodstream to cause disease. Since there was semen inside the condom and tears in the condom there are chances of transmission of STDs and hepatitis though very less. It is best to contact a physician and get tested. Do keep me posted.
Best wishes and regards!