Hepatitis B Community
PTH during high dose vit D and resistance to vit D

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOfO29rL-gI

dr coimbra and experience on more than 2500 patients treated by high dose vit d3

during this long interview (portuguese plus italian subtitles) i have learnt a lot especially on our resistance to vit d due to our chronic infection, our vdr types, our nagalase and other factors.they use a very simple test available everywhere to see biological activity of vit d and see the level of resistance by PTH

vitamin d suppresses PTH, so as biological activity of vit d increases the pth goes down to low end of normal

when we supplement and increase vitd25oh we can check serum PTH and we have to make it low end of normal, at the point we know we have got around the vit d resistance problem

so we can use PTH as a marker of vitamin d resistance, safety (pth lower than min range of normal increases calcium in blood) and marker of working biological activity
hi
sorry i didn t understand the language is there an other site where it is interpreted
Thanks Steff, as always you are very utile.
Flyinsky;it says:La vit D potenzia la capacita del sistema immunitario di reagire contro il virus,contro i batteri. Vit D is capable to react against virus into immune system.
He is saying that taking 10.000 Vid D a day is the same thing as taking 20 min sun every day. Even though his daughter is healthy, she is taking 10.000 D every day more than 6 years.
ok in breef every day i believe that vit d has great important ,this time i will realy insist on my doc to chek my vit d level and prescribe me ampoul if needed,last time was 17(35)very low i took amples for 3 past monthes but no i am not on
I have chek with her 2june if my monitors are normal and if are not(increase of alat asat) the chek should be before ti start treatemnt,thanks all members(stef) before i didn t know all that
by the way now i take the oil of fish(morue ,i don t know how to say it in eng)it is said that is full of vitd