Hepatitis B Community
Phython Snake (gallbladder) bile, Cure to Hepa B?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

I was enticed by a friend to try a chinese medicine, he said the bile of the Phython snake is a cure for cases like Hepa B, Hypertension and all other disease.  Out of frustrations and depression, Id like to try but I am kinda afraid i dont know the toxicology of the python bile, i know there are always 2 sides to treatment (cure and side effects). I want to be sure, is this python snake bile might be a cure to Hepa B? What might happen if I drink the bile?
This is the first time I have heard of this one. There are a lot of things that some people will claim can cure HBV, but there is no known cure at this time.

I have no idea if snake bile is toxic or not, but I do know that it is not a cure for HBV.

Don’t know what would happen if you drank it but I would probably throw up if I drank it….matter of fact, I’m getting a little nauseas just thinking of drinking the digestive juices of a reptile.
oh boy !!
I recommend homeopathy instead.
Out here people have discussed so many "cures" and many have sworn that these things work. I have even come across one person who claims that "islamic cupping" cures anything at all.

Compare their success rate with those that get rid of the disease on their own.
there is a logic explanation behind all this.

first of all, gallbladder is the organ that responsible mainly in fat digestion and concentrates bile produced by the liver. Snake is a carnivore, therefore its gallbladder must have stronger ability to break fat cells from its food than omnivores/herbivores (like human). With strong bile, they'll able to digest fat off their prey.

Most Hepatitis case involve fatty liver. Taking snake's gallbladder raw (NOT drinking its bile! it is too bitter for us mere human) help to wash away fats from one's liver, therefore helping our liver to be released from its burden.

An auntie of mine has an acute Hep B case, and here where i live (south east asia), it is easier to find exotic medicine such as snake gallbladder. In her case it wasn't really python, but some other snake (easier to find).
She took it raw, frozen, gulp it with water in one go.
It took her 3 snake gallbladder to cure her from Hepatitis.
Negative result of her SGOT and SGPT test. And it has been 10++ years, she's perfectly healthy now.

About toxicology of snake gallbladder, i believe it is perfectly safe. It is obviously saver than antibiotics she's been taking before! No side effect so far that i can see.

good luck finding one!
another suggestion,
if you find it hard to get snake gallbladder, chicken gallbladder (raw, from organic chicken if possible) could also help to clean fatty liver.
While chicken is not a carnivore and its bile is not as strong as snake, but the bile also has the effect of breaking fat.
Chicken gallbladder (raw, frozen) is to be taken daily (unlike snake gallbladder which can be taken once in a while).

the bitterness from gallbladder (bile) is also help to stimulate pancreas to produce enzymes and insulin, thus helping to cure diabetes too.
same goes to Swedish Bitters tonic, although bitters from plants is considered weaker than from bile/gallbladder, it still has the similar positive effect to break fat from fatty liver and to stimulate pancreas.

dont waste time posting fantasy, that was a 2009 post, today we have a hbv cure with 90% response, we dont need to look for a cure we lready have it
Do not even try it, you are going to die instantaneously, that thing is highly toxic to your GI track, I know of serial killers from my African tribe in Cameroon who used it. It is highly regulated in my village.
I specifically meant Python bile is highly toxic to the GI System
hi stef2011
by "cure" you mean controling the HBV DNA levlels i presume?!
i will be very greatfull to read articles regarding full cure statistics using different medications.