Hepatitis B Community
Please help me to know what to expect when i can no longer afford to bu...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Please help me to know what to expect when i can no longer afford to buy baraclude

I have been taking baraclude for  about 6 months and can no longer get my perscription because DES cut my medical coverage because i no longer have a child under the age of 18 in the home with me. I can not afford to pay for my medication it's $1100.00 for a 30 day supply. I need to know what is going to happen to me because i stop taking my baraclude
The best thing to do is to contact Bristol Myers Squibb, the company that manufactures Baraclude, they have programs to provide Baraclude free or at low cost to those in need.
Thank you for replying to my question I appreciate you and I will call them first thing tomorrow.

Thanks again