Please help me

My HbsAg quantitative is 250.00 iu/ml , HBVDNA is 102571 copies per ml, all the liver function tests are with in normal range HbeAb positive. And i have not checked my HBcAb IgM .But i am sure that i am having this infection since 3 years.Are there any chances of clearing the virus any way with the treatment ?? i am not having much knowledge on the disease so asking this. Please do not hesitate to answer.. thank you.. should i go for treatment?

you hbsag is not being determined because the lab made no diluition to get the exact number of hbsag.your test report hbsag>250iu/ml, this mean it is superior to 250iu/ml but dont say how much and anybody got hbsag in the thousands range.i'd ask money back fro the lab for not performing the test, this result is also useless for you, the exact hbsag number is what is needed

HBVDNA is 102571 copies per ml
no meaning without hbsag and fibroscan

start tenofovir 1-2 years and then add interferon for another 96 weeks and follow how hbsag goes down.
40% clear hbv in 48weeks already and rest keeps clearing in the second year.