Hepatitis B Community
Please help..hep b

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Please help..hep b

I am a hep b positive from last 8 months.Till this time i was feeling everything normal without any medicine but from last 4 days my upper right abdomn is paining.Please advise what should i do.
Avatar dr f tn
Hi, hepatitis infection can cause damage to the liver, consult your doctor and have your liver enzymes checked. Symptoms of hepatitis B would be jaundice, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and fever. For chronic infections antiviral medications help fight the virus and slow its ability to damage your liver. Several medications are available. Your doctor can suggest which medications may be most appropriate for you. Regards.
high dosage of vitamin c.... green tea and sasampalukan tea .... healthy living....ull be hbv free in days.....no stress and stay away frm depression.....
PADERLA PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN BY YOUR PRECIOUS ADVICE THANKS SO MUCH
in adults hbv clears anyway, it is not the vitamins.adults have immune system!

chronic carriers are all from birth, at birth there is no immune system, so hbv can become chronic.in this case only a decade of antivirals and peginterferon add on can clear the infection

vitamins are useless on chronic carriers but can fasten clearance in adults which is usually 6-12months.vitamin C must be liposomal or IV otherwise nothing is absorbed in the stomach and vitamin d3 is more effective than vitamin C to modulate immune system
Dear all thanks for the advise.
I made full liver check up except Liver bypsy and found that there is no hbv in my body...but the problem found is that there is lots of fat in my liver and it has been identified as fatty liver. Now i am feeling regular light pain in my right upper abdomen. Please advise what should i do to eleminate this disease. What precaution and suppliments should i take.
you can trying juicing lemon with Luke warm water on an empty stomach or you can also try livomyn an ayurvedic drug and see if it helps in anyway.