Possible Hepatitis?
I'm 26 years old and a year ago I went to see a nutritionist and took a hair mineral test and found out that I had elevated liver enzymes.  The nutritionist made a comment about it possibly being hepatitis.  I recently lost 50 pounds but have been obese for many years.  When I went to see my nutritionist I was approximately 200 pounds and I'm 5'3.  I did a little research and found out that elevated liver enzymes can be due to a fatty liver because of obesity.  I also did research on hepatitis and found out that you get hepatitis mainly from sexual activity, blood, and using needles to do drugs.  I've never been in contact with anyones blood, never used drugs, and I recently lost my virginity so my elevated liver enzymes from a year ago couldn't be caused by hepatitis I could've gotten from my partner.  I've also been donating blood to the red cross for many years and previously working for the red cross I know that they test for Hepatitic B and C, HIV, and other diseases so I know that if they found anything wrong with my blood I would've known about it.  I've never had reason to believe that I have hepatitis, hence, I've never been tested.  I dont have any of the physical symptoms but now that I'm having sex I don't want to transmit anything to my partner.  Should I get tested?  
You are right, you don't have any of the risk factors for HBV. The fact that you had donated blood and did not get a "surprise" letter from them is reassuring. Actually, the biggest risk factor is that you are Asian. Yes, fatty liver can cause elevated ALT. So should you get tested? Why not, the liver functions & Hepatitis B panel tests are very common, put your mind at ease and good to keep an eye on those ALT numbers.
Yea and if you get tested and your negative you can always get the vaccine shot to not have to worry about it again.