Possible cirrhosis?
Hello. I'm 19 years old and i'm a addicted to energy drinks. I've been drinking like at least 1 can per day of it for several months now because of my fatigue problems as i'm really not that full of energy by nature. I've began noticing that my stool is darker in colour for a couple of days as i also began losing weight since last summer ( i weighted 63-64 kg, and i'm now barely 61). except the loss of weight and stool problem, i'm also feeling tired lately and i'm afraid that my stupid decision of drinking that much caffeine and sugar might have messed up my organs, respectively my lives. I've had a complete CBC last year to rule out all other potential causes and even though it's been deleted from the computer, they turned out fine ( in normal parameters). Is it possible for Hepatitis B, respectively cirrhosis symptoms to come this early? i'm trying to fight this addiction off as i promised myself that from tomorrow, i'm gonna focus on something else more healthy. My appetite has aldo decreased and sometimes i have the feeling of throwing up ( although this is rare). please give me your most sincere advice.
Are you hbsag positive?
just check the news there is people dead for this if you poison yourslef you ll dye much earlier than a cirrhosis or hbv infection, sugar is poison and mcuh worst of both hbv/cirrhosis and it will destroy your cardiovascular system or promote cancer much before any cirrhosis

cirrhosis in comparison is nothing, it is a very slow disease and even centenarios has been found with it at autopsy....i think you ll better check your cardiovascular system or simply your metabolism plus if you dont drink enough water, 1-2l per day you ll be low and potassium and many other substances which you cannot live without....water in those drinks is not helpful

http://now.msn.com/william-kennewell-25-has-dentures-after-soda-addiction

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/06/lady-who-drank-nothing-but-soda-for-16-years.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332568/Man-drank-litres-coke-died-day-drink-lungs-swell-times-normal-weight.html

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/02/13/moms-death-linked-to-coke-in-coroners-report/
if you eat healthy, which is only organic fresh food with no chemicals and no sugars added to food, your taste will become normal and sugar in those drinks will taste horrible

i don't think my problem is heart related since i can perform a set of 40-50 push ups straight without getting much exhausted. also, i jog and play soccer so i don't my problems are related to anything cardiovascular. i haven't drank any energy drinks today at all, and my only problem is that i don't have any appetite at all. i don't go much to the toilet and my urine is normal in color. as i recall, i didn't had anything positive in my CBC test last year. is it something worrisome regarding my additional details?  
diseases that kill have no symptoms exactly when you are dying you feel them not while you make the damage....that is cirrhosis, cancer and cardiovascular diseases, all without any symptoms except when dying

if this is how you start to deal your health, that s to say by hwat you feel you wont go very far........