Hepatitis B Community
Posting to say, hello all...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Posting to say, hello all...

How's eveyone doing?  I hope you all are well.  I'm still in lurking mode.  Life is real busy, work, family, and all the stuff in between.  Busy is good though :)  HepB status on everything is still the same...huff...
And upon reading up on some threads,  let me say.....still there is no cure for chronic HepB.  Some do naturally clear it and it's because of some unique process by your immune system.  It's not the pizza or herb x, or vitamin x that you taking at that time.

If there is a cure, cajim and I would have found it :)  At least, I'm still looking.
So glad to hear from you, Steven!  Hope our zellyf is beautifully well too!  I can understand burying ourselves in HBV everything exhausts us after a while.  You and zellyf certainly deserve a good rest after hours and hours of building up this forum!

Hi Steven,

I joined the community since I started treatment on Viread last december. After 3 months tx, Viral load is undetectable, thanks god (because I am pregnant), all is stable and ALT went from 32 down to 22. I hope the next few years will bring hope to HBVr's with new treatments (maybe REP9AC which seems promising). All the best to everyone in this thanksgiving weekend.
Here's a belated welcome aboard.  Glad to hear that you responded well to treatment :)
I communicate with Zelly a few weeks ago.  She's doing fine.  She asked about the old regulars.  If the old regulars are reading this, please do give a brief update.
Great to hear Zelly is great!  Must be enjoying her kids!
Yes.  Sometimes it's good to forget about HepB.
There is new stefano dude doing great job in your hiatus...
Yes, stefano is great.  It's unfortunate that he is here, but we are glad that he is here.  It's always so great to see people giving back.  I am confident that one of those Stefano helped will stay to help the next person.  I also hope the old regulars will stay and let us know how they are doing from time to time.  We come a long way.  It's wasn't that long ago that they was nothing on chronic HepB online. I was fortunate to have found HR on the HepC forum.  I was like the only person asking him questions on HepB.  Now we have our own forum and Stefano.  So yeah, we've come a long way :)